"I say a lot of things. Wassup, Vito." I said leaning down looking at him as he held his stomach that had a gun shot wound and was bleeding slowly.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He asked.

I grinned saying, "You're worst fucking nightmare. The one who's gonna take over for you once you move on.."

"Move on?" He asked confused. "What the fuck do you want?" He said before hissing in pain.

"You're coming with me," I said grabbing him up by his t-shirt collar. "Clean up that blood," I said to Shontae. I dragged Vito out of the room as Lido came out of his hiding spot.

"He has a safe in that room."

"What's the password?" I asked looking down at him.

"I need to get to the hospital," he said instead.

"I'm gonna ask again..What's the fucking password?!" I said putting my foot on his neck then pressing the gun to his temple. "5, 4, 3-" I counted down.

"Aiight, it's 158945." I gave Lido the nod and he went back into the room.

"You get everything out of that safe and I'm gonna take him to the car," I yelled to Lido as I began to drag him. I got him outside then two of my homies came over. They got him into the car then I got into the front passenger seat. Once Lido came out he got in the car too. "What was in the safe?"

"Money and jewelry."

"Aight. Now, Vito," I said turning around looking at him breathing hard in the backseat still bleeding. "You're gonna take us to your warehouse..." Before I knew it he was spitting at me. I wiped my face then grinned saying, "Oh you done fucked up now. I was gonna let your ass live, but now?" I smirked shaking my head then saying, "I'ma have fun with you."

Lido pistol whipped him then grabbed his face saying, "Where's your warehouse?" He glared at Lido but began to tell him as my homie started driving.

After a 30 minute drive we pulled up to some warehouse buildings by the seaports. I got out of the car as everybody else did too. We went to the building he told us to going in. I looked over at Lido with a sinister grin when I already saw stacks and stacks of product up to the ceiling as soon as we walked in.

I pulled my ski mask down telling each of my men where to go in seeing as his workers were here. I hid behind something waiting until I heard the first gun shot ring out. I moved from my hiding spot beginning to shoot. I wasn't giving any chances for them to shoot back. At first I was going to get his men on my team, but I changed my mind. That's asking for someone to flip or get revenge.

Once I thought they were all out I walked further in with my guard still up. I looked around me to see several guys on the ground bleeding out. I motioned for the rest of them to come in, so they did. When they dragged in Vito I smiled. I watched as they threw him to the ground. I was surprised he was still conscious from the amount of blood he's lost.

I went up to him saying, "Thanks. I'll make sure your shit is taken care of." I walked up to him putting my gun with a silencer on it to the middle of his forehead pulling the trigger with no hesitation. I turned towards my crew saying, "Let's get rid of these bodies."

Later That Night...
11:56pm