19

Nocturne finds himself outside the farm where he had the siblings couple together the other day. He wonders how they would do for feeding his hunger and then he gets his answer as they both appear. The girl taunting her brother as she once more finishes her chores before he finished his.

"I think I'll go bathing in the stream again today since my chores are almost done." The girl says but there is something new to her tone that hadn't been there before.

"Thought ahead and brought your suit did you? You know mom will rope you into making jam if you go in with your outside chores done." Her brother replies smugly.

"Nope. I hadn't planned on wearing anything." The talk had not only turned sexual, but the whole atmosphere had become heavier. The girl had stopped speaking and only ran her hand over her brother's naked chest.

Nocturne smiles darkly. They may have been virgins when he came across them before, but it's obvious at least to him that they've been practicing since that day.

The boy refused to say anything and only grabbed his sisters hands and pulled her to him. After kissing her hard and long, "Help me finish up." This time the girl doesn't say anything just nods. The two finish quickly and move to the stream, neither noticing Nocturne as he follows them. If they had perhaps they would have been a little more circumspect, but their emotions as they made love just fed Nocturne even more. Finally they are both spent and fall asleep in each others arms.

Nocturne smiles and goes to them both. Their forbidden love had indeed fed him but he feels the need to drink their blood. As he does so they both cry out as he makes them both cum. But he finds a little surprise as well, the girl is pregnant and there is no doubt as to who is the father. Nocturne smiles even more darkly.

Mori sits quietly in the room and refuses to speak or otherwise acknowledge Lord Terrance. And for his part Lord Terrance is satisfied that he isn't required to force Mori to drink or eat again. That had truly been a mess.

Mori's quiet gasp fills the silent cabin and draws Terrance's attention to her. When he doesn't see any reason for the sound Terrance reluctantly breaks the silence that had fallen between them.

"Lady Mori? Is there something I can do to help you?" Terrance had positioned himself so that he can easily block her escape if she decides to leave the cabin.

"How  can he? Just what the hell is he doing?" Mori's voice starts out soft but gains in volume and anger. But that is all she says and Terrance is unable to decipher anything other than Nocturne had done something to anger Mori.

"My lady? is there something that I can do for you?" Terrance decides it's wiser for him to intercede before things get out of hand.

"Yeah, get the hell out of my cabin. I heard his orders, I'm not allowed out but you can stand as prison guard outside. Get out!" Terrance has no option, technically Mori is correct, but she as well as he knows that Nocturne wants him in there. He looks at Mori about to argue the point when he takes a good look and swallows whatever words he was about to say. In that moment Mori looked like a female version of Nocturne.

"As you wish my Lady." Terrance goes outside and sits on the primitive wooden bench beside the cabin door.

"Lord Terrance you better have a damn good reason for leaving Mori alone in that cabin." Nocturne says when he returns some twenty minutes later.

"Oh thank goodness you're back. Mori kicked me out. She said that your orders were for me to make sure she didn't leave, you didn't say anything about being inside with her." Terrance says as quickly as he can.

"It was implied, I thought you at least would understand that." Nocturne says in an almost pleasant tone. But Terrance isn't fooled and starts sweating.

"I did, but when I was about to tell her that very thing myself I swear I was looking at you, only a more feminine version. She would have killed me, I have absolutely no doubt of that Nocturne, even if she is only human, but I'm not absolutely sure she is still fully human."

"You're not making sense. Move out of the way." Nocturne says as he goes to enter the cabin, but Terrance had blocked the entrance.

"Yes, sire but first, I think she'll try to kill you. Something happened and she gasped. It wasn't something visible to me, nothing here had changed, but then she became angry and let out some threats that could only be directed at you. She was angry, very angry, but I think there was more to it, I think she was hurt as well." Terrance reports and only moves out of the way of the door when he's sure that Nocturne understands what he's reporting.

Nocturne freezes. "Damn, I forgot and now she knows. Move out of the way Terrance she won't hurt me." But he thinks to himself that she very likely will try though.