8

"She's going to need twice as much blood as you alone can supply, Nocturne. Plus she'll need to eat a lot of healthy human food, if she can." Terrance mumbles that last part to himself.

Nocturne turns to him and pounces on the last part of what he said. "What do you mean, if she can?"

Terrance swallows hard before continuing. "Well, it's just that with your mother she hadn't been able to hold down the human food. After a few weeks of the pregnancy all she could handle was the blood."

"My mother died when I and my brother were born." Nocturnes voice is flat and cold. Normally that wouldn't matter too much to him, but now that his life is tied to that of the human it matters a great deal. Not to mention the problem of keeping her fed, if his blood wasn't sufficient then there is going to be a huge problem. His brother has spies everywhere and it's sometimes hard to know who is truly his supporter and who is actually helping his brother.

Suddenly feeling the need to be doing something Nocturne turns to Terrance, "I can't take her to any of my residences, my loving brother will have her killed in no time if I do. This valley has been secluded and safe, I'm going to set up a barrier, you stay here with Mori." Nocturnes turns to his friend and growls out, "While I'm gone think of some people that are truly trustworthy to help save her. Because if I die, my brother gains the throne and he hates you."

Terrance manages to hide the sick feeling he has. "Yes, my lord, I am well aware of how much Prince Vena loathes me. I know a few lords that have sufficient means to be regular blood donors and are loyal to you, I'll have a list ready for when you return." Nocturne gives just one sharp nod and takes off.

Nocturne needs more strength for what he needs to do and for this sexual feeding is the best, even better if the two that are feeding him are virgins, adding blood into the mix always makes things stronger. Although, finding two virgins in this day and age might be difficult. If he can't he'll have to drain more than one person and he doesn't think that Mori would like that too much.

That thought makes him stop in his tracks. Why would he care what Mori thinks? Most vampires and no few humans are terrified of him. Why would the idea of one human female matter to him? He doesn't understand it or the unreasoning anger he had felt towards Terrance earlier when Terrance had disrespected Mori. He shakes his head in confusion and it helps to clear things up a bit. For better or worse he's tied to Mori so he might as well make the best of it and intentionally making her upset isn't the way to do that.

Nocturne comes to a farm and is pleasantly surprised to find two teens, male and female that are both virgins working. He decides to have some fun and starts using some of his powers to make suggestions first to the boy and then to the girl. As the day goes on and the temp rises the boy takes off his shirt to continue working. Nocturne smiles.

"I'm done with my morning chores Brody." The girl taunts the still working boy. "I'll think I'll go take a dip in the creek to cool off."

"Fat lot of good that will do to cool you off, that stream comes from Mori's hot springs you know that." Brody replies almost huffily. Even a warm dip would help cool him down and knowing that Jenna is going makes it even more frustrating.

Jenna laughs knowing that it will only make Brody angry. "Wet is wet and with this heat it won't take long to air dry. Too bad you aren't done with your chores you could join me." Jenna taunts.

Brody smiles slyly at the girl, "How about you help me and we both go?"

Jenna smirks, "Nice try Brody. See ya later, lunch is less than an hour so you might want to hurry."

"Dammit, Jenna, you know that there is no way I'll be able to get all that hoeing done in that time without help." Now Brody is angry.

"Not my problem." Jenna says laughing as she leaves Brody to his dark thoughts.

Nocturne uses a bit of his magic and suddenly the field that needed to be hoed was finished. Brody looks up and does a double take at the field that had so recently needed hoeing now no longer does. He gives a nearly inaudible prayer of thanks to whatever being might be listening and hurries to put away his hoe before joining Jenna in the creek.

Jenna had stripped down to her underthings not thinking that Brody would join her and so she is surprised when he grabs her and tosses her into the deeper part of the creek. She comes spluttering up for air and gives him a dirty look. "Just what the hell was that for Brody? And shouldn't you be working? There's going to be hell to pay if that field isn't hoed before lunch you know that."

Brody now stripped down to his underpants jumps in to join her before replying. "Oh, it's all done. Don't know how because it certainly wasn't me, but it's done. So that little toss was pay back for you not helping me." After that the two started a water fight. Nocturne watches it all a little amused. Humans are so easily entertained.

Nocturne waits for the right time and then causes the boy to slip and as Brody catches himself he finds himself holding the girls breast. Blushing furiously Brody quickly releases his hold but his body already reacted. "Brody?" Jenna asks uncertainly as Brody looks at her funnily. His blush making his face as red as a tomato.

Brody caresses the girls face and Jenna holds herself still. Brody leans down and kisses her gently and when Jenna doesn't pull away he deepens the kiss.

As things progress Nocturne watches it all and if the two start to pull back he sends more thoughts to them. Finally the two come together and Nocturne gathers the magic they release and is very pleased. He hadn't realized that it was forbidden love as well, far more powerful and will be sufficient for his needs.