I would choose targets, the easy ones of the tough ones. For the easy I'd wear my work boots, baggy jeans and a thick black hoodie twice my size so I could hide my weapons inside. If I was targeting people of status, and wealth I'd act to be as if I was at their level. I'd go more classy with my black dress pants and shoes, maybe my black, red or silver satin dress shirt. If they were the classic gold diggers or sluts, I might as well entertain them with a few buttons loose.

As of tonight, it was random. I didn't care who my target was, all I wish for tonight was some bloodshed. So I went out of code, wearing a police uniform I stole from when on my killing spree a few months ago. I didn't kill for fun that night, I simply needed his uniform. He was being an ass, so I took it by force. Killing him by slicing his neck. I took his body, and went over a few states to dump his body at an abandoned beach. Buried it, then left.

I wore the uniform proudly, the baggy sweater over it to hide the crowbar. The knife in its case in my pocket, and placed the guns in the belt. Funny, my weapons are exposed to the public as I walked down the street and not a single person suspects a thing.

I stopped at the opening of an alley, pulling out a cigarette. I didn't smoke, so I just placed it between my teeth. My eye were like a hawk, looking around the road and shops to see for any targets. In a city like this, and me with this uniform? Men might not be easy to attack, but maybe women.

I stood around for a good ten minutes, and I was starting to give up. That was, until I saw an old lady exiting a jewelry store holding a small, light looking bag and taking the alley route. She had many wrinkles, but despite that she looked less that fifty, ish. Hm, maybe I'll ask?

I threw my cigarette to the ground, stomping down on it as I crossed the street. I didn't want to look like a stalker, so I went to the store beside the jewelry store. I did buy something, a small Swiss Army knife, and put it into my pocket. I old the cashier to kept the change, as well as the receipt.

Upon leaving the shop I quickly went for the alley, relieved she was still walking. She was old, why wouldn't she? She was in the centre, and of course she'd suspect me as some robber if I was to offer her any help or anything. So I sneakily followed her in quiet steps, hiding behind dumpsters whenever she turned around to see if someone was following her. I don't know why I was targeting her, but something about her just makes me feel like I have seen her before. It was a s if, we'd met. But where?

She made the wrong decision to turn around when I was five feet away from her. When she turned her head, I went quickly in front of her and ran ahead of her. I will scare her. She was no longer in front, now I was. I hid behind a dumpster twenty feet away, and my smile only grew wider and more sinister as she came closer. I quickly pulled out a rag from my pocket that was dipped in chloroform. The second I saw her, I ran for it.

"Wha th-" the woman exclaimed, but cut her off as I put it over her mouth and she was knocked out like a light. Now, I only needed the chloroform to knock her out so I can take out and set up my toys. I didn't put a lot on the rag, which' only give me roughly about three to five minutes.

Putting her body to the side, I pulled out all the tools I needed for my fun to begin. There were some tools I needed but weren't in the safe, such as bullets and an empty water bottle. I can't have a gun without rounds that's just stupid. The bottle, it was for my own personal use. I took out my lighter, and pulled up the ladies shirt. God, she was old. She might've had the body back in the day but all I see are flabs. Slightly disgusted, I continued on my work and bringing the slighter to her skin.

I was nearly done the burn mark until I noticed her fussing around. Oh fuck, she's going to wake up and I don't have anymore chloroform! I quickly took the knife and sliced her arm deeply, unscrewing the cap of the bottle and letting the blood drip inside. I can't satisfy my hunger if she's dead, he blood and flesh would be of no use to me. I quickly squeezed her arm and put pressure on it as fast as I could, draining all I could get. I still had my gloves on, so my prints were no worry. My face however, I don't wear masks. I like to know that my face is the last my victims will ever see before they die.