She had been walking to the Ruins, apparently. She closed the door and locked it, leaving me outside. I sighed and used my magic to float through the door.

The Ruins looked like a replica of the castle, just without the flowers. I wandered around.

I'm sure that before they moved on into the Castle, the goat family had lived here. Some monsters stayed here when everyone else left this area, most likely because some monsters were just more fit for other habitats.

Toriel ran to her old room and started crying on the bed. She threw off her old clothes and put on newer ones, since she had been wearing her royal uniform. Now she was wearing a long purple dress with long white sleeves, there was a print on the chest area of the dress that showed the kingdoms symbol.

I teleported to the throne room in the castle to see Asgore in his chair, crying of course. Alphys snuck in behind him and took Asriel's dust and Chara's body.

Her soul had been destroyed by now, most likely. Well, probably not completely since she is the soul of determination.

Lastly, I teleported back to the bench room. I saw Sans and Papyrus cuddled together. I smiled.

Then I felt a presence. I turned around to see an old turtle guy. Ah, yes, he was the miner in Waterfalls.

He moved closer to the bench with a quiche in his hands, putting it under it.

"I guess I wasn't ready for the responsibility of a nice treat like this... maybe these nice kids can take care of it." The turtle man smiled full of hope, leaving.

Then I sat next to the tiny skeletons and closed my deformed and cracked eyesockets, finally sleeping.
<end of flashback/story>

"And that's what happened." I ended.

Chara's POV
Wow.

"Wow." I repeated, but this time out loud. He chuckled.

"Gaster." I said. He looked at me curiously. I woke Frisk up and we both stood up.

"My house, which is Undyne's old house, has a weird basement that wasn't there when Undyne lived there, and no one had bought the house during the ten years of being on the surface. There clearly was a person staying there unnoticed and had created the basement, which was filled with monster dust and blood. Oh, can't forget about the torture devices. Anyways, there was a cork-board with everyone's, and I mean everyone's, picture on it, and on the back of the picture stated the name, soul color, and soul trait on it. All the pictures were taken by Sans, except the one of Sans." I explained. I looked at Frisk, and she looked at me confused.

I nodded at her and her eyes widened, realizing it was her turn to talk. She looked at Gaster and I chuckled. Ya, I chuckle. I don't do that girly giggle that other writers make their demon characters do.

"Oh, uh, we believe that you can help us find this out. So far we know they are most likely a female, and have a tough voice." Frisk stated. I nodded and stepped a little closer to Gaster.

"Also, the person was around my height." I added. Gaster nodded slowly and put a hand on his chin.

"Well, the only monsters that could fit this description would be Toriel, Catty, Bratty, Shyren, and Undyne. They could have used a voice changer, though, and could have been male. That would make Papyrus, Asgore, Aaron, Woshua, Grillby, Napstablook, and Mettaton also suspects. Sans is too short, and it's probably not Papyrus since he is too innocent for such actions. Napstablook isn't self-confident enough to pull off such an act, and Aaron and Woshua are just too... Weird. Though, they do live in Waterfall, so they could have easily created the basement and such. Mettaton can easily change his voice by changing the wiring and such, so he is male suspect number one. Grillby is mysterious and few people know about him so he's male suspect number two. Now for the females.. Undyne would have kept her house and stayed in the Underground if she didn't want monsters to find out about her basement, though she might have befriended you, Chara, knowing you would want a quiet house when you would buy one, and her house is the biggest house in the whole Waterfalls, plus, your her best friend, Chara. She could easily get you to believe that she didn't kill innocent monsters and she could have framed Sans because of her access to his house, since she is friends with Papyrus. Bratty and Catty most likely didn't do it because it would cause a loss of customers, which means less gold. Shyren.. I think she's just as guilty as Napstablook is, really. Toriel is too kind for such actions, I mean, why would she kill her own son? Same thing goes with Asgore. He's just a big fuzz ball. Though, Toriel would be more likely to kill then Shyren and Bratty, so that leaves Undyne, Catty, and Toriel. Catty sounds more likely to hurt others then Toriel, so Undyne is the number one female suspect, and Catty is female suspect two. To sum it up by ordering the suspects by most likely to least likely, Mettaton, Undyne, Grillby, then Catty. Maybe. I might be wrong." Gaster guessed.

My mouth hung wife open at Gaster's words. How can he think of that so fast?!

By the look of it, Frisk had the same expression as me. Gaster chuckled at our reactions.

"I agree with you." Frisk nodded, getting out of the 'wow' trance. I did the same and looked at Gaster.

"Same here." I agreed. Gaster smiled, but then his expression changed to a confused/angered expression.

"Why didn't you let me free sooner?"