Team Introduction: Love (HEA)

The Roll-With-It Crew, aka the Seat-O'-The-Pants Gang, aka Lovemakers Anonymous are a group of semi-strangers who've banded together to get really intimate with each other, choosing not to bond like normal people over beers, laughter, narcotics or highly illegal activities, but to bond over stories of love everlasting and stuff that'll get you hot under the collar and make your pants feel like they've shrunk.

Who are we? Settle down and I'll tell you.

1. MadMikeMarsbergen - You already know me, so stop digging through my garbage. I bury my underwear in my backyard because of people like you. I'm a Canadian by trade and a pescetarian in my heart. If only I could stop eating other animals and enjoyed fish other than battered, deep-fried Atlantic halibut.

2.  AngusEcrivain - This infamous, sophisticated English gent is known for his love of science fiction, his appetite for cigarettes and his ZEDS series. He's also the co-creator of  Ooorah 's TEVUN-KRUS, Wattpad's #1 and longest-running e-zine.

3. Emmalee_Sky - Hailing from Florida, this lady seems to write pretty much anything under the Sun, whether it's fantasy, romance, paranormal, horror, mystery, or even (gasp) fan-fiction.

4.  Holly_Gonzalez - From Washington, she's a Featured sci-fi writer and also an artist. She's currently working on the second season of her retro-future decodrama, BEAUTY IN THE BONES.

5. CarolinaC - A Canadian, this woman writes a whole lot of historical fiction, but also sci-fi, fantasy, and really whatever she damn well pleases, thank you very much. Like myself, she's currently competing in SmackDown: The Second Coming, hosted by Ooorah  (via  LayethTheSmackDown ).

6.  CliffJonesJr - A Texan coder and winner of a Watty for his fantasy novel, ADALEIDE IN OZGHARD, this man loves Philip K. Dick like any respectable person should. He always makes me think of Australia for some reason.

7.  elementalcobalt - From Ohio, this guy is a scientist in the process of getting his PhD in bio-medicine and researches fancy-shmancy stuff in his free time, when he's not writing his comedy. He's not really a Dorian but he could definitely pass for one, which isn't easy.

8.  LbKeen - A woman from Tennessee, assuming my Facebook-stalking is correct. A writer of fantasy and anything else, she has a dangerous addiction to historical-romance novels. If you're currently feeding her addiction, please stop, because she even says herself that it's a bad habit.

9.  fallen_tear - Hailing from an unknown location somewhere in the US, she is a mother of many and a wife of one. A writer of poetry, horror, fantasy and even sci-fi. She's got mommy muscles, so watch out.

10.  Wuckster - A man from the City of Sin, he's a writer of comedy and other stuff. TOURIST TRAP, one of his novels, is Featured here on Wattpad. When he's not helping Las Vegas become even more of a haven for debauchery, he makes his own music, which you can check out through the links found on his page.