(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 10 - Shiro -

.  .  .

( you and naruto were walking around the village since you both woke up early the next day)

Naruto- um, can I see your necklace? 

Ai- huh? what for?

Naruto- oh well cause i never really saw what your parents looked like...

Ai- *hm...* oh ok  (you take off your necklace and hand it to him) here

(he was holding it in his hand, turning the locket around and staring at it before he actually looked inside it)

Ai- people said i useto look alot like my mother but had my fathers personality... but i can't really remember much about them now to be honest.... 

Naruto- I think you look like a bit of both of them

Ai- really? ...no ones ever said that before i don't think if I look anything like my father (you giggled)

Naruto- your mother was very pretty 

(NARUTO'S P.O.V.)

 (you were staring at the picture while Ai was still talking about them)

~~ they both look happy in the picture, her mothers bright blue eyes seem like there looking right through me (you felt cold for a second ) she does look a lot like her mother... (her mothers long blue hair  was tied neatly in a low ponytail in the picture she was wearing a white cardigan with a grey top underneath and wore a black short skirt) she gave off this pure aura about her, I don't know why but i want to smile because just looking at her makes me feel happy for some reason...(you then look at Ai's father he had very light brown hair, almost blonde, he had piercing red eyes) I guess now i know where she gets it from,( he was wearing a dark blue button up shirt with dark fitted jeans) the guy seemed like he was very organized everything seemed just perfect and in place on him,( he was holding Ai's mother around her waist with confidence while her mother rested her hands on his.) 

(you then smiled and hand Ai back the necklace)

( END NARUTO'S P.O.V.)

( you were about to put your necklace back on when naruto stopped you)

Naruto- let me do it 

( he went behind you and moved your hair away very slowly, you could feel his breath on the back of your neck)

Ai- ~~ h-he's breathing very hard...is he nervous?... ~~ 

Naruto- ~~ damn it my hands won't stop shaking~~ 

(after what seemed like forever he finally got it)

Ai- ( you turned to face him and smiled) thank you 

Naruto- Im sorry i took long on putting it back on you (he looked away his face was bright red)

Ai- ~~ aww he's embarrassed ~~ don't worry about it (you tried to reassure him) come on cheer up

Naruto- *sigh* 

(you turned around to walk but bumped into something)

Ai- *OW!* (You fell to the floor)

Naruto- are you okay Ai?!

???- *Ah!* i-i-im so s-sorry, Are you h-hurt? (you saw someones pale hand reach down for you)

Ai- oh.. yes i am fine, thank you (you looked up to see Hinata) oh hi hinata (you smiled at her as you grabbed her hand and got back up)

Hinata- h-hello...(she was red)