(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 2 -Not Alone-

Ai- OMG! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

Naruto- uh, Ai you c-

Ai- THIS ISNT FAIR!!! (You started stomping around frustrated with the situation)

Naruto- please calm d-

Ai- WHY!? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?! JUST PLEASE TELL ME!!! (you looked up at the sky)

Naruto- HEY! (he grabs you by your shoulders and gets your attention) YOU CAN COME LIVE WITH ME! (he blushed as he said this)

Ai- *hehe* (you started to giggle)

Naruto- (he had a confused look on his face) did i do something funny?

Ai- ~~ you just look so cute when you blush... but i wouldnt have the guts to tell him that ~~

Naruto- Seriously, TELL ME!

Ai- really it wasn't important...

Naruto- (he made a face) fine!, come on then, lets go! (he grabs your hand and you both start walking away from what useto be your home)

. . . . .

Ai- EH?!

Naruto- your coming to live with me, i can't just leave you out here all by yourself, its dangerous!

Ai- ~~ ugh! im not five years old!~~ You worry too much!

Naruto- what the hell?! stop being so stubborn!!

Ai- IM NOT BEING STUBBORN! (you snatch your hand away from his grip)

Naruto- YES YOU ARE! YOUR BEING STUBBORN RIGHT NOW! (he then looks down and lowers his voice) im just trying to help...

Ai- ~~ Naruto...hes just worried about me and all ive been doing is giving him a hard time~~ Naruto, im sorry...

(he turns to you with a big chessy smile)

Naruto-*HEHE* ITS OKAY! Look were already here (he points to his house)

Ai- ~~wow that was fast... ~~

(as naruto starts walking up the stairs to the house you follow right behind him)

Naruto- here we are! (you both were in front of his door)

(naruto starts to take out his key, but then pauses, he seemed to have puzzled look on his face, as if he forgot something)

. . . 

Naruto- ~~ crap, house is a mess ~~ uh... Ai, can you wait out here for a minute?

Ai- ~~ *ugh!* what the hell?! he was just complaining about me being by myself and now he's gonna leave me out here?! what a hypocrite...~~ fine...make it quick!

Naruto- i will! (he heads inside the house and quickly shuts the door behind him before you could even get a glimce inside)

Ai- *sigh* ( you sat down on the floor and waited)

*THUD*

Ai- (you jumped from the sound so you get up and yell the door) ARE YOU ALRIGHT NARUTO?!

(he took a moment to respond)

Naruto- UH... YEA! DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!

Ai- ALRIGHT! if you say so...

(you heard more bangs and crashes but then the noises stopped suddenly)

Ai- ARE YOU DON-

(the door swings open and naruto jumps out)