(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 7 - The day I talked to Sasuke -

???- hey..

Ai- um..hi...Sasuke

Sasuke- why didn't you try to talk to me when we were sitting next to each other in class?

Ai- well i mean i don't know you that well...~~ did i seem rude to him before? ~~

Sasuke- oh... ~~ girls usually jump all over me when they see me... she's different...~~ well at least your not a fan-girl (he smiled)

Ai- oh...uh thats a good thing i guess...right? (you were confused) ~~ where's he getting at? ~~

Sasuke-*sigh* I'm just glad

Ai- glad about what?... (you started fiddling with one of your suspenders)

Sasuke-  that your being honest with me

Ai-well..i mean there's nothing to lie about

Sasuke- yeah..i guess your right...i'm sorry for sking you such a random question...i don't really socialize alot as you can see in class...( he looked down)

Ai- ~~ *hm* that is true now that i think about it...i never see him talk to anyone in class..he always keeps to himself ...maybe anti-social? ~~

Sasuke- Hey..um...let me walk you home...the sun's setting already, and if something were to happen to you it would be my fault

Ai- (your eyes turned red) ~~ FIRST NARUTO, NOW THIS GUY?! DO I LOOK THAT HELPLESS?!  ~~ (you grumbled) go ahead...(you calmed down and your eyes turned blue again)

Sasuke- (he had noticed your eyes changed color) ~~am i seeing things?...were her eyes red just now?...~~ (he shook his head) ~~ I'm seeing things... ~~

                                                                           . . .

( while he walked you home he was telling you about his older brother, Itachi, who killed hs own clan including their parents, he said he wanted to avenge his clan for what his brother did)

Ai- i see... ~~ must be tough on him...~~

Sasuke- uh...thank you...for listening suzuki

Ai- (you smiled) no need to be so formal, you can call me Ai

Sasuke- oh, sorry ( he seemed embarrassed)

Ai- it's fine, anyway thank you for walking me home (you bowed)

Sasuke- (he was now staring at the house) *hm..* ~~ why does this place look so familiar?...~~

Ai- (you noticed he kept staring at the house) ~~ why does he keep staring at the house? ~~ (you try to get his attention) thanks for walking me again ( you stepped in front of him so that he would look at you and not the house)

Sasuke - (he looked at you) oh...uh..yea...your welcome..

Ai- BYE! (you waved bye and ran towards the stairs)

Sasuke- (he stood there for a second) whatever... ( he started to walk away)

( you were now inside the house)

Ai- *sigh* ~~ Naruto, hurry up please... ~~

                                                                          . . .

 (you looked at the clock and saw it was 8'o clock already)

Ai- *sigh* i am SO BORED! ( you were sitting on the couch watching T.V. ) *hmmm* well i never really did get to explore the house... ( you get up and start going through each room) does he have anything interesting in this house? (after looking into every room again you walked back into the living room disappointed) *sigh* ( you look at the couch and see a white puff ball sticking out from one of the decorative pillows) ooooo, what that? (you lift the pillow up) AWWW! that's sooo cute! (It was a walrus sleeping cap) your so cute! (you pick up untied your hair and put in on your head) *hehe* It's so warm

(just then you heard the door being unlocked and naruto stepped in the house)

Naruto- HEY! SOORY I TOOK LO-

Ai- oh,uh hi naruto (you blushed)

Naruto- (he stared at you for a while, he seemed to be mezmorized) ....cute

 Ai- *eh?* (you jumped when he said that) ~~ HE SAID IT SO BLUNTLY!~~ ( You blushed even harder now)

Naruto- (he walked up to you with his hand behind his head) i guess i forgot to put it away *heh-heh* ~~ damn, i didn't mean to say that out loud ~~

Ai- ~~ *ack! * does he think i didn't hear him? he passed through the subject so easily, that's actually kinda mean!~~  *GRRRROWL* (you blushed)

Naruto-  did you eat anything?

Ai- no (you looked down)

Naruto- let's eat some ramen then! (he went into the kitchen and came out with two noodle cups mintues later) HERE WE GO (he had a cheezy smile) ~~ ramen,ramen,ramen...~~ (he gave you one of the cups)

Ai- thanks

Naruto- (he nodded and sat down next to you)

Ai- (you started to eat, slurping away)

Naruto- (he wasn't eating, he was just looking at you) ~~ i stirred it as best as i could i guess she can't tell the difference~~

Ai- (you noticed he didn't touch his food) hey *slurp* why aren't you eating too?

Naruto- OH! (he started to eat then grabbed the remote and changed the channel)

Ai- arn't the team pairings tommorrow?

Naruto- (he mouth was full) yuuurrp

Ai- *hehe* you know you should eat your food before talking

Naruto- *gulp* (he blushed)

Ai- ( you both stared at each other, you realized and looked away quickly)

Naruto - what's wrong?

Ai- nothing i just feel a little dizzy that's all

Naruto- REALLY?! then let me put you to bed ( he quickly got up )

Ai- no, no its fine you don't have to do that ( you tried to stand but your legs gave in )

Naruto- Ai! (he caught you) WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! I TOLD YOU TO LET ME PUT YOU TO BED! (he was upset)

Ai- (you looked up at his blue eyes ) ~~ naruto, he's mad ~~ ...please don't be mad at me...im sorry

Naruto- WHAT? (he was confused) im not mad at you! i just dont want you straining yourself

Ai - (you smiled) ~~ baka...you worry too much~~

(you both stared at each other)

Ai- (you leaned onto naruto, you lips were about to touch)

Naruto- ~~my face feels hot ~~ (he closed his eyes,naruto was nervous) *thud* OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! (you didn't respond) HEY! (he lifted your head up) ...oh... (your eyes were closed) ~~ i guess the medicine kicked in already~~ *sigh* (he picked you up and put you to bed)

                                                                                    . . .

                                                                                                         please vote & comment ~