(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 3 - School-

Naruto- hey.... get up..we have to go, class starts today at nine and its 7:30 now..

Ai- *mmm* (groggy) no...it's too early

(naruto starts to tickle your feet)

Naruto- *tickle* *tickle* *tickle*

Ai-  I SAID NO! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!

Naruto-*hehe*  you know you like being tickl-

*bam!!*

 (you kick him in the face and he falls off the edge of the bed)

Naruto- DAMN IT! THAT HURT!!! (he held his face in his palm)

Ai- *hmph* ~~ no one told you to tickle my feet ~~

Naruto- fine then! if your gonna be like that... (he leaves the room and slams the door behind him)

Ai- ~~ ohhh, did i really make him that mad? ~~

(you get up to go check on him but just before you could even reach the door he comes back with a rope)

Ai *ACK?!*

Naruto- now.. COME HERE!..

                                                                . . . .

(naruto was sitting on the floor tied up in the corner of his room with the rope he was attempting to use and had duct tape over his mouth)

Naruto - *muffles* 

Ai-  (you were dusting off your hands and then turned to him) *HAH* DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD ACTULLY WIN THIS?!

Naruto- ~~ gah! i can't breathe with this stupid duct tape over my mouth~~

Ai- Im gonna go into the living room and change, be a good boy and sit there and don't move,okay (you winked at him)

Naruto- *gulp* (he was blushing hard)

Ai- bye (you leave the room and go into the living room) ~~ oh wait! what clothes am i going to where?! they burned down with my house!~~ aw crap! (you walk back into his room, he didnt get far, just as you expected, he stopped in his tracks when he saw you)

Naruto- ~~crap she saw me~~ (he just stared at you)

Ai- *sigh* (you start walking towards him (he was near his drawers) and he was panicing and tried to crawl away from you)

Naruto-~~please don't hurt me! please,please!~~

( you bend down to his eye level and take the duct tape off his mouth, he gasped for air)

Naruto *bahhh!!* YOUR FRICKEN INSANE!

(you completely ignore his comment)

Ai- hey um.. I know i tied you up and all ~~even though you WERE the one who attacked me first~~ but i need a favor... (you waited for him to respond, but he just sat there and waited for you to continue) well..um. can i wear your clothes today (you started to blush) i mean it's just for now though! i'll buy some clothes later on today...

Naruto- (he grinned) alright...

(you started to untie him)

...but you have do something for me in return

Ai- (you raised your eyebrow) what is it?

Naruto- ...you know sasuke right?

Ai- Well i mean...yeah.. but i don't really know him like that..~~ i always hear girls talk about him, he seems to be really popular with girls~~ why?