(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 6 -Class-

. . . .

(you started to wake up)

Ai- *hm?* ( you opened your eyes and saw that it was no longer night time) *yawn* i must have fallen asleep last night without realizing it...(you then heard snoring) *eh?* naruto? (you noticed you were laying on top of him) hey, get up, we fell asleep here (you tried to shove him but he wasn't moving) *sigh* alright then...(you get up and go near the lake and cup water in your hands) since you don't wanna wake up...(you walk towards him and throw the cold water in his face, he started to wake up, he opened his eyes then looked at you)

Naruto- hey... that's mean! (he frowned)

Ai- i WAS trying to wake you up,anyway get up were getting our headbands today! (you threw your fist in the air)

Naruto-(his expression changed, he quickly got up) YEAH! I'M GOING TO BE AN OFFICIAL NINJA TODAY!

Ai - ~~he's full of energy now~~ (you giggled) let's go home and get ready then...

                                                                     . . . .

(you both enter the house)

Naruto- alright, i'll change in the living room so you can go change in the my room, oh! here are your clothes (he handed you your bag)

Ai- okay (you take the bag, then go into the bedroom to change into your new clothes) ~~ alright time to put on my new outfit (you then smiled)

                                                                     . . . .

(you both are now walking to the school)

Ai- *hehe* we get to be ninjas now (you look at naruto)

Naruto- yup! (he then smiled but then something was off..his smile didn't seem to be a happy one...it was more of a sad smile)

                                                                    . . . .

(you both were now in class sitting next to each other in class when the Iruka walked in)

Iruka "sensei" - alright everyone come to the front of the class, you will need to do the shadow-clone jutsu to get your headband

Naruto- *gulp* ~~ alright i can do this!~~

(everyone gets in a line in front of the classroom and does the jutsu with no problem,then it was your turn)

Ai- alright (you turn to naruto) wish me luck (you smiled at him)

Naruto- (he gives you a thumbs up)

Ai- ~~ he's been quiet~~

Iruka- alright...lets see...SUZUKI AI! your next

Ai- coming! (you stand in front of Iruka sensei and make a shadow clone of yourself) no sweat

Iruka- alright, good..next NARUTO! your up..and don't fool around

Naruto- yeah,yeah... (he starts walking up towards Iruka sensei) alright here goes..(he started to consentrate, he was using alot of power then all of a sudden there was a swarm of narutos all over the classroom!)

Sakura- DAMN IT NARUTO! YOU FREAKIN DUMB A-

Narutos- hah!!, heyy!!..,watch it!

(narutos were in a big swarm, sakura was cut off before she could finish her sentence)