(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 9 - She appears again-

(you both were at the house now, Naruto was in the shower while you sitting on the couch)

Ai- ~~ hm...i don't know why but i felt uneasy while we were walking home...~~

(just then Naruto came out the shower, he was in a t-shirt and boxers)

Naruto- your not gonna watch any t.v?

Ai- no... something's been bothering me....

Naruto-  ~~did she figure out about her medicine?...~~ W-what is it? (he was nervous)

Ai- I don't know i felt like someone was following us when we were going home today...

Naruto- ~~ now that i think about it.... i tried to shake it off but i guess it wasn't just me if she felt it too~~ it was probably nothing, don't worry about it,  okay? 

Ai- but... 

Naruto- (he put his hands on your shoulders) i wont let anything happen to you

Ai- *sigh*  

Naruto- like i said don't worry, maybe you should try getting some sleep Ai..

Ai- fine..i feel tired anyway, well goodnight (you walk away and go into the room and lay down) ~~ i don't want to try to stress about it, I'm probably just being paranoid about things~~ ( you turned on your side and tried to sleep)

NARUTO'S P.O.V.

Naruto - (you peek into the room to check on Ai and see her fast asleep already you creep into the room and get your jumpsuit from your drawer and creep back out, closing the door behind you without waking her up, you get dressed and leave the house ) ~~ like i said I'm going to protect her...~~ 

(you start to walk when you heard something so you throw a kunai at the location it was coming from out of instinct and hit a tree)

???- AH! *THUD* (someone fell)

Naruto- GET OUT HERE AND SHOW YOURSELF!

???- what the hell?! you could have killed me! (the person walks out from behind the tree)

Naruto- ~~the nurse?! ~~ why are you around here at this time?

Nurse- jeez kid, I'm a grown woman i can be anywhere at anytime i please,  i should be the one asking YOU that question

Naruto- (you dug your hands in your pockets and look to the side) I'm just getting some air, that's all

Nurse- ah, i see (she wasn't taking her eyes off you)

Naruto- well..i guess i'll see you later (you start to walk off and she grabs your arm) HEY! WHAT THE HELLS WRON-

Nurse- where is miss Suzuki? i wanna know how shes doing after you had brung her to my office, is she okay now? (she starts squeezing your arm so tight that shes starting to did her nails into you)

Naruto- LET GO OF ME! ~~ this chicks freakin obsessed!~~ (you grab your arm back and push the nurse) DON'T COME NEAR ME EVER AGAIN AND YOU BETTER STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM AI! 

Nurse- WAIT YOU- 

Naruto- I'M WARNING YOU LADY! (You were about to grab another kunai out of your bag)

Nurse- (she started to back away from you) * sigh* (she put her hands up) please no violence, i don't want to fight with you  

Naruto- YOUR THE ONE WHO GRABBED ME FIRST!

Nurse- (she bowed) forgive me (she then turned around and started to walk away but then stopped suddenly to turn to face you again then yelled) PLEASE DON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO AI! (then she started to walk off again) 

Naruto- (you stood there for a moment, then walked the opposite direction without a word) what's her connection with Ai...*sigh* i think ima just head back to the house...

                                                                    .  .  .

(you tried to enter inside the house as quietly as possible, start to undress and get into your t-shirt and boxers again and was heading towards the room where Ai should be asleep still then you stopped at the door when you were just about to open the door)

???- *sniff* *sniff* 

Naruto- ~~ sounds like crying~~ (you immediately open the door and saw Ai hugging her legs, she was crying) Ai?.. (she didn't realize you were there and looked up quickly, you could see her eyes were puffy and her nose was red, she then just stared at you) what happened? (you sit down next to her)

Ai- N-naruto *sniff* (she suddenly jumping on you) y-you weren't here, and i-i was scared b-because i *sniff* had a dream something bad h-happened to you, i w-woke up and looked for you and i couldn't f-find you *sniff* i didn't know what to do! I thought you were really gone *sniff* (she buried her face into your chest and started to cry more hysterically)

Naruto- I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to leave you all alone, look (you lifted her chin up so she would look at you) I'm here now, nothings going to happen to me, see I'm fine i just went out for some air, I'm not going anywhere (you then held her and started to rock her while stroking her hair trying to calm her down) i told you i would protect you Ai

Ai- *sniff* (you could hear her breathing more slow and steady now) can you hold me until I fall asleep please? (she looked up at you waiting for an answer)

Naruto- of course ( you kissed her forehead)

                                                           (30 mintues passed...)

Naruto- (you laid her back on the bed after you made sure she was sleeping again then laid right next to her and stared at her as she sleeped) *heh* ~~ i wish you knew how cute you looked when your sleeping~~ ( you smiled and pushed a strand of hair away from her face) ~~ my eyes feel heavy...~~ (next thing you knew you fell asleep)

(END NARUTO'S P.O.V)

 i noe this one was short >.<;;;;; im going to work on the next one really soon