(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 8 - The Team -

.  .  .

~~ i feel dizzy..~~ (you started to open your eyes) *hm...* 

Naruto- finally your awake!  ( he was over you)

(you looked at the clock)

Ai- its 6:45, its freakin' early ! 

Naruto- but today we going to be assigned on teams! (He was excited)

Ai- ah..that's right... BUT IT'S STILL TOO EARLY NARUTO!! I'm going back to sleep, i feel dizzy anyway

Naruto - ~~  she must feel dizzy from yesterday, was it that strong?...~~ ( Naruto looked down )

 (you noticed this and looked at him)

Ai- hey, what's wrong? (you sat up) 

Naruto- *huh*  (he looked back at you) oh! , its nothing (he smiled) 

Ai- ...if you say so.. (you got up) okay! I should just get up now anyway, come on let's eat some breakfast 

Naruto- alright

                                                                        .  .  .

Ai- (you looked at the time after you both were done eating) it's 7:25, still pretty early wanna walk around the village? 

Naruto - sure (naruto got up and started heading to the door already)

Ai- *hehe* ~~I'm glad he's happy about today, hopefully will be on the same team~~

  (you both were walking around the village looking inside different stores until it was time to start heading to the school)

(two women were whispering to each other as they past you and Naruto)

Woman Villager 1 - hey, isnt that the "demon child" ?

Woman Villager 2 - yeah, that damn cursed child I will never feel safe as long as HE'S around 

(she looked towards Naruto)

(Naruto looked down, ashamed you could see it in his face that he was hurt he then whispered under his breath)

 Naruto -why does everyone hate me....

(You clenched your fists in anger)

Ai- ~~ Naruto did nothing wrong damn it! ~~ (you turned to the two women) HEY! DON'T TALK CRAP IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!! (your were furious at the non-sense these women said about Naruto)

(Naruto stood there in shock from your outburst) and watched the whole thing)

Woman Villager 1- HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME IN THAT MANNER YOUNG LADY! YOU RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!

Ai- THE HELL WITH YOUR MANNERS! YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO KEEP YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHUT!

Woman villager 1- YOU STUPID LITTL-

Woman villager 2 -STOP! LOOK AT HER EYES THERE RED!

(The women were in shock)

Woman villager 1 - *tck* guess shes another disgusting demon (she pointed at you) you two should have never been born

Ai - KISS MY ASS! I HOPE YOU CHOKE YOU MISERABLE OLD HAG! (You grabbed Naruto and walked away from them)

Ai- damn lady doesn't know what she's talking about!