(Naruto Love Story) Chapter 4 -The Nurse-

NOTE: PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO TOWARDS THE END OF THE CHAPTER, PLEASE AND THANK YOU  =]

Ai- ~~ ...where am I?....I..think i'm laying down...(you eyes felt heavy, you didn't even bother to open them..) what's wrong with me...i feel so heavy..like i have no energy...i hear someone..~~(you could hear two people talking in a distance...you decided to lay still and listen on what they where talking about..)

???- it's a good thing you brought her in.. ~~it sounds like a female...older..she sounds older...probably the nurse or something....~~

???- um..she had just passed out in class,well..i..uh.. this was the first place i could think of to bring her ...  ~~that sounds like naruto...he's voice is unsteady..~~

Nurse- hm...can you tell me her information,where is her address, her parents names..?

Naruto- well...her parents are no longer here,uh...she's living with me..

 Nurse- hm..i see...I'm reading her files now...do you know if she has been taking her medication lately?

Naruto- ~~what is this lady talking about,Ai never told me anything about this...?...~~    ...medication...?

Ai-  ~~ oh, i had fogotten about that....it-...well was in the house...crap...she's probably going to tell him..about it..i...but..i feel so sleepy..i just wanna go to sleep..)

(you started to drift off...)

Nurse- yes..for her disorder...

Naruto- can you tell me what her disorder is?...

Nurse- she has PPD, Paranoid personality disorder...this is a disorder where a person has a long-term distrust and suspicion of others...she take's medicine for it, to help her anxiety and agitation, here let me give you the prescriptions..(the nurse turns to her computer)

Naruto-~~ why didn't you tell me...did you think i would treat you differently?..(he turns to where you were laying,sleeping) i hope you know i don't think of you any differently,Ai...~~

Nurse-okay.. here you go naruto,her prescriptions let her take one everyday at night (she hands naruto the paper)

Naruto- um...thank you.. (he takes the paper) uh.. can i stay here for a little bit?, so i can make sure she's okay...(he looks at the nurse waiting for her answer)

Nurse- sure naruto, i see your concerned about h- (before she could finish naruto was already sitting next to you,while you laid in bad) ~~ he would probably stay there all night if he had to...~~ (the nurse then left the room)

                                                                      . . . .

*SNORE* *SNORE* (you could here someones loud snoring it was irritating you)

Ai -who the hell is snoring like that? (you sit up and look to your left) Naruto...(he was fast asleep) were you here this whole time? (you started to stroke his hair) ~~his hair is so soft..he looks so peaceful~~ (you smile at him and continued to stroke his hair)

Naruto- (he smiles while his eyes were still closed) i see your awake now (he picked up his head and looked at you)

Ai- how long was i asleep?

Naruto- emm... few minutes, i think less then half an hour (he smiled at you) do you feel okay? ~~ i don't know how to bring up about the medication i guess i'll take about it with her later..~~

Ai- i'm feeling better now (you smile to reassure him) i just wanna go home now...

Naruto- well..alright i'll wait outside the room till your read to leave okay? (he leaves the room)

(Naruto P.O.V.)

(Just as you closed the door behind you the nurse was there)

Nurse- hello naruto where are you going?

Naruto- huh? (she surprised you) oh..uh im justing waiting for Ai

Nurse- oh, alright, um can i ask you something?

Naruto- uhh..sure...(she was giving you a weird vibe)

(the nurse leaned in closer and talked in a low voice)

Nurse- i want you to keep an eye on her for me

Naruto- ~~ what's this lady's problem?!~~uh..sure..

Nurse- (she smiled at you and patted your head,roughly actually...) thats a good boy, thank you for understanding (she then walks away)

Naruto- ~~i really don't like that lady...~~

(END NARUTO P.O.V.)

Ai- (you start heading towards the door, you heard footsteps as you looked out the nurse was walking away) hey im ready to go (you saw naruto standing there, he seemed bothered by something) hey...are you okay?

Naruto- huh? oh...uh yeah..im fine (he kept looking in the direction the nurse went) uh..come on let's go ~~ i wanna leave already, the nurse just really creeped me out just now and why does she want me to keep a close watch on Ai..~~ 

(you both started walking out the building and headed home)

Ai- ~~ hm..whats wrong with him? (you looked down) maybe that lady did tell him about my problem... (you clenched your fists) DAMN IT! SHE HAD NO RIGHT TO TELL HIM ANYTHING! IM JUST SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!~~ (your eyes turned red)

Naruto- hey, whats wrong? (he looks at you)

Ai- (you looked up at him) uh.. its nothing..um what did that nurse tell you?

Naruto-(he noticed your eyes) she was just telling me..stuff..um she told me about you Ai... about your medication and everything...(he was silent for a moment) BUT YOU KNOW WHAT..DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! I'M STILL HERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT BELIEVE IT!!! (he gave you a cheezy smile)

Ai- (your eyes started to water..) why?... are you so accepting...i expect you to call me crazy,or something..

Naruto- i know how you feel....people don't like me in this village,they despise me..but what they don't know is..(he stopped walking and points to the sky and yells) THAT I, NARUTO UZUMAKI WILL BECOME THE 5TH HOKAGE ONE DAY AND EVERYONE IN THIS VILLAGE WILL RESPECT ME! BELIEVE IT!!!

Ai- (you stare at him amazed) ~~your so strong naruto..your willpower...is one reason why i like you~~ (you smile at him) i know you will be.. (he looked at you)

Naruto- THATS WHY... (he points to you and smiles) I WILL NEVER JUDGE YOU!

(he runs up to you and hugs you tightly and tells you in your ear..) Ai, i know its hard for you to trust people..thats why i will make it my goal to earn your trust..

Ai- (you held on to every word he said) thank you... (you then held him back,never wanting to let go) thank you...(your voice cracked a little)...so much..

Naruto- (he lets go of you and holds your hand) let's go home..well get the clothes for you in the morning okay?

Ai- (you make a big smile) OKAY!

                                                   (you both walk home..hand in hand..)

                                                                                                                        please vote & comment ~