Chapter 15

A/N- So i changed my username. It is no longer JessyLuvs1D. It's now idek_Jessy. So yeah. Enjoy the [short] chapter!

Jasmine's POV-

"Yeah..I was a huge dork throughout my high school years. Like I wasn't popular,but people knew who I was. It's hard to explain." I tell Zayn as I park in the school's parking lot.

Zayn only nods obviously trying to wrap his head around all of this.

I lead him to the back of the whole school where the field is and all the 'physical education' happened. I mean we also use the gym,but i feel like most of the time we spent it outside.

"Well this is the place I dreaded most of all. Ya know cause I'm lazy."

Zayn chuckles, "I know the feeling. I don't like running either."

"Mmm. C'mon. I want to show you something."  I grabbed his wrist a brought him to the side of the gym. We climbed up a staircase and sat at the top.

After a while of staring at the track he broke the silence by asking, "This is a beautiful view,but you kind of left me hanging there. How did everybody know you around school?"

I wonder if I should tell him why. I mean I really don't mention him a lot cause he moved out really early. But I really do miss him. I guess I can tell Zayn about my older brother. 

"Well, when you have an older brother who's really hot, athletic, and was good at playing instruments what do expect." I said. "I mean girls would come up to me so that they can find out more about my brother. Others would want to come over just to see him."

Zayn's POV

Poor Jaz. To live under her older brothers' shadow. That's never fun. 

"What's his name?" I asked. 

"Jc". 

Even in her short response you can hear her sadness..

~~Later that Day~~

"Zayn, I gonna miss my house. And my job. Hell, I'm gonna miss my crazy old neighbor."

Of course Jaz would make me feel more guilty about her agreeing to leave with me and the boys.

I just wish she could just see how great this is all going to turn out.

"Babe don't overthink this. It's all going to work out."

I hope so.

A/N: Happy New Year!!!