Chapter 2

I turned my head only to see 5 guys coming in from the door. They all walked in with their phones in their hands. Whatever they were doing, they looked pretty interested in. They took a seat at a table all still doing stuff on their phones. They all looked around my age. One of them had blondish hair and when he smiled at something from his phone screen,he had braces.He also had blue eyes.The other had curly brown hair,the deepest dimples i  have ever seen along with green eyes.Another had messy brown hair and kinda looked the oldest.Then there was one with also brownish hair but with big brown eyes. Lastly, the one that caught my attention the most,was the boy with black hair put into a quiff. He had hazel eyes.The most perfect jaw-line. After a while of staring at them, the blond one looked up. I felt kinda stupid that he found me looking at him and his friends,so I smiled and waved at him.He chuckled at this and waved back.(a little confused face actually). His friend,with the quiff,looked up to see what blondie was laughing at.He turned his gaze to me.I did the same as i did to blondie just smiled and waved.He kinda was awkward-ed out and just waved and whispered something and went back to his phone.Blondie said something back and smiled.As of now they were just whispering back and forth. Then the curly haired boy got up and said,"Alright lads,lets get a move on.".He sort of had a husky deep accent. They all got up and were heading to some shoe store when blondie spoke up and half yelled,"I thought we were gonna get some food first!" "Niall didn't you just have a huge bowl of cereal?"asked the curly haired boy.  "Haarryyy that was like in the morning around 9:20; it's like 10 something already!" Man was i getting kick out of this.Not only that but now i know 2 names out of the 5. Then big brown eyes spoke up,"Umm actually guys i kinda am hungry." Niall said,"It's settled  we should stay at this part of the mall and get some food."  "Fine,but what we goin to get?" said the one with the quiff. Gosh i have just realized they all have some sort of freakin hot accent.  "Well"said Niall " we could get some frozen yogurt" Shoot 'F' me i work at Yogurt-land, i am pretty sure he is referring to me. Omfg the thought of them all telling me their orders in their hot accents.Whoa i gat to keep my cool. "What do you say lads?"asked Niall "Alright" they all responded. "Good c'mon Zayn come with me.Harry.Lou,Liam what do you guys want? "Just get raspberry for all 3 of us" said Harry. With that Niall and Zayn got up and walked toward me.Even though i was sitting on the counter top with my back to them, i could tell they were getting closer.I waited for them to do something to get my attenion. Someone tapped me on the shoulder.I turned to see Niall smiling. I jumped off the counter. Niall gigled and Zayn just pulled out his phone again and for some reason was biting his lip. I smiled and said,"Sorry 'bout that what could i give ya guys today?" Zayn mumbled very softly,"your full attenion." Niall just jabbed him on the side of his tummy. "Mind him, he just acts like an arse in front of very kind and pretty girls like you." Did blondie just say i was pretty.Wow. I laughed and said "Nah, its alright. Your friend is right,I should of been ready.Anyway what will it be." "Urm yeah right 3 raspberry 1 vanilla and umm, Zayn what are you gonna get?" He put away his phone and looked me in the eyes and said "Chocolate please and urm sorry for earlier, didn't mean to be mean." He smiled at the end. I gave him a warm smile and said,"Oh don't worry 'bout, it's all good." and i got to work on their orders. I could hear them whispering behind me but dunno about what. When i rang them up and waited for their money i put my iPod on shuffle and plugged in only 1 of my earbuds.I started mumming to Olly Murs' song Troublemaker. Niall took the frozen yogurts on a tray to their table. I was still mumming along to the song when i noticed Zayn was just staring at me. I smiled and gave him a questioning look. He chuckled and said,"I urmm...I need my change." "Oh, shit." He laughed. "Oh sorry for what i said and here's your change." "Nah,I don't mind a girl cussing in front of me." He winked and walked away.