Chapter 6

Just seconds ago Zayn just asked me out.Of course i was going to say yes."Zayn are you asking me to be your girlfriend.Cause you sound pretty nervous.*Gasps*Is Zayn shy to ask out girls?!?!Damm." "Jaz, do you want to be my girlfriend or wot."he asked a bit more louder."Yeah, I'd like that."I said and then pecked him on the cheek. "Alright love"he said grabbing my hand and giving it a tight squeeze"I am off, but um wot time does your shift start,so that i can drive you." "I have to be there before 10AM." "Okay cool i'll be here maybe 9 something,sound good?" "Yup,thanks!"i thanked him. We stood up and hugged."Thanks for tonight;it was a fun night."he whispered into my ear "No prob." There was a knock on the door;seconds later it was Niall's voice,"WeyHey! I am here to pick up Zayn." "Come in!" i told him. Niall found us still hugging."That fast mate,i figured you would give it some time and thought." "Oh shut up lad." Zayn told him.Of course i couldn't hold in my laughter and laughed.I then went to go hug Niall and told him,"It's official. Me and your mate are official,and I actually can't lie and say that i am not fucking excited!" "Whoa you sure are one to cuss.Which i don't mind cause well uhh,I too cuss a lot." "Alright, see ya tomorrow babe."Zayn said while breaking my hug with Niall.He twirled me around so that he could hug me and kiss me on my forehead."Okay bye Zayn. Bye Blondie!!" i told them on their way out."Bye,um sorry never did get your name love."Niall said over his shoulder."My name is JASMINE!,but Zayn calls me JAZ." "HAhaha alright bye then JASMINE! BTW i will probably have a nickname for you too soon." "Ahh okay.See ya guys tomorrow!" After they left I locked up and got sleepy really fast.So i turned off all the lights and went to bed.I knock pretty fast so yeah.

The Next Morning

I was not awaken by my alarm this time(only because i forgot to set it up),but I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. I got out of bed and went to the door to open it. Of course it was Zayn.God, i was all of sudden fully awake when i saw him.I hugged him and said,"G'Morning babe!" "Morning,did you burly wake up?" "Yeah, i forgot to set up my alarm." i told him closing the door behind him.He sat down on my sofa and said,"Well you should go change cause it's 9:45." "Oh MY FUCKING GOD!"i went running down the hall into my room got some random shorts,a nice top,and my toms.Went straight into my bathroom and changed.When i turned around to go get my underwear and bra Zayn was sitting on my bed.He looked up and smiled at me.I did the same and just got what i needed,and went back to the bathroom i changed really fast.As for my hair, i did a side braid.A bit messy,but still looked good.I walked out of the bathroom and shouted,"Lets go!!" I was already outside,in his car, when he was burly closing my door.He got in and immediately started the engine.And we were off.Apparently,Zayn is a fast driver.I told him,"You drive pretty fast don't cha?" "Oh yeah...urm there are some reasons why,but i'll tell ya some other day or later on today." "Can't you tell me now?"i asked. "I'd like to tell and show you later.I think it would be best like that.Okay?" "Yeah sure." I really wanted to know why.I know it's not a big deal,but i just wanted to know now. Oh well,we already made it to the mall.

Zayn's POV:

Jaz wants to know why i drive so fast.I could of just told her the truth.But maybe she would get a bit scared.Or i could of just lied and say it was because we were running late,but i don't want to start a  off relation with lies.I mean i was planning on telling her some way.But i think telling her later is better.We made it to the mall like a minutes before 10,so that was good cause Jaz didn't want to get fired on the second day.Her boss did tell her to make sure to set up her alarm,but excused her. I kissed her goodbye and said,"See ya later babe,just text me when your shift is done." "Haha,but Zayn we don't have each others phone numbers.Anyway i left my phone at my apartment and only brought my iPod." "Course,how could i forget.Could  we honestly call each other a couple?This is all quite funny." "Oh my god, i know.I think we had a love at first sight.But don't worry,we will work through this.And i'll just walk home." "Nah,don't be silly.Urm look i'll just stay here and wait until you're off." "Oh my gosh, are you sure?I don't want you to be bored." "Babe, when i am with you, it is never boring."i told her then i kissed her forehead. "Alright, let me get you a FroYo atleast; it's on the house because i owe you for last night.Plus you are going to spend 5 hours at the mall so yeah"she told me. "Okay.I will have chocolate again please." 

Jasmine's POV:

I gave him his free chocolate FroYo.I can't believe he is actually going to stay just so that i can have a ride home.That's sweet.I was about to tell him something when i saw Niall walking with Harry(I 'm pretty sure it was Harry cause of the Afro).They were laughing about something.They kept looking back.Probably were making fun of someone or something.I did what i did best: I yelled,"HEYYY NIALL!!!!!!" I jumped over the counter leaving Zayn eating.I hugged Niall and said Hi."HEY LUV! i can see you are in a good mood."he told me. I let go and said hi to Harry."Hi Harry." "Hello dear,I don't think you ever gave me your name."Harry said as we walked back to where I had left Zayn."My name is Jasmine"i said jumping over the counter."Oh you are the girl who waved at Niall?" "YEAH!Oh sorry i also scream a lot."i said while giggling."She is very out-going,laughs a lot,and my girlfriend." Zayn said all proud."Really lad?Wow.You guys move pretty quickly."said Harry. "Yup!"i said popping the P. "What were you two up to?" Zayn asked. Niall and Harry looked at each other and started laughing."Okay,we saw this very fit girl,right,and i told Niall to go play a move on her.Niall did,but she said she was a lesbian and she walked away.She left Niall there just standing with his jaw opened.But then seconds later we both just started laughing"Harry told us.We all burst out into laughter.We spent almost my whole shift there talking about the most randomised stuff.Course i was still working while hearing some of their old memories.Today was actually fun.Niall and Harry left around 1:16.We said our goodbyes,but then Niall said something interesting,"Oh Zayn are you ganna make tonight,because ya know tonight is the most important one." "Oh yeah,mate.Don't worry about it; i'll make it."he told them.Then they were gone.I didn't want to sound nosy or anything,but i asked,"Umm..where are you guys going?"He took awhile to look up.A minute or 2 passed.He then said,"Look Jaz what i am about to tell you might make you frighten.It has to do with the driving fast too.Okay,the guys and I are sorta are in a gang type thing.In this gang thing,we each do our own little thing.Harry and Louis do boxing.Niall,Liam,and I do Drifting.And i don't know if you know what Drifting is,but it's illegal." "NO WAY,you do drifting?!?" I asked. "Don't you guys get caught?!?! Can't you get hurt?Dude this sounds so fun & cool!" "Um yeah it is a bit risky.Now they start betting on who they think is going to win.Some guys are very competitive.They bet a ton of money only to lose it all.I am one of the best ones,so people make a lot a bets on me that I won't win even though i do.So tonight is the big important one and  many are going to make bets." he told me. I stayed quiet for a few seconds.Then i spoke up and asked,"In this gang/drifting thing,could like people come to watch?" "Yeah,but it all happens at some old abounded huge arena.Like 3 stories high.And this is all top secert."he told me.Again, another few seconds passed.I honestly did not know how to respond to all of this.