Chapter 4

Before I got in my car,I put in 1 of my ear buds and put my iPod on shuffle. Once I sat down the music came on and filled my right ear.I started the car and off we went.A few minutes of silent passed and i asked Zayn,"Um Zayn...How come you always chuckle at me...Do you like think of my weirdness or something? I mean i don't mind, It's just cause i got curious."A few seconds passed and he answered, "Well actually i chuckle at you because i think you're kinda silly,but cute.And you are so outgoing.Plus you don't give a dam about what others think.And i guess....i kinda find that hot." He finished by biting his lip. Ok if at first i thought he was fucken hot, now i think he's the sweetest, fucken, sexy beast. (Don't judge me.) I responded,"Oh well...thanks i guess?Ha well if you're being honest might as well tell you how i feel 'bout you."

Zayn's POV:

"Oh well...thanks i guess?Ha well if you're being honest might as well tell you how i feel 'bout you." she  had finished telling me. Oh my fuckin god, had i just tell her how i really felt about her.And now shes gonna tell me. What if she hates me? Oh god.    "Well Zayn, i actually think you're dam fine.You know when i first saw you walk in with your lads."she said trying to sound like Harry and NIall. "Then i waved at Blondie,ya know Niall, and then at you,but the funny thing was that you looked kind of confused when i waved at you.I couldn't help but smile and giggle at myself." Ok good she does not hate me.I guess this goin good. "Haha then when you told me your order.Chocolate please." she said trying to imitate me."I honestly died cause of your hot accent.And yeah, you apologized and I thought that was kinda cute." she told me right after she parked her car. A few seconds of silence and staring into each others eyes passed and then she broke it by asking,"Dude,what should we watch comedy or scary?Or you could just pick i don't care." I answered,"Whatever you want." "Um ok, do you wanna watch a scary one?I like seeing the faces the actors do.It's hella funny!" she said sorta laughing. "Ha sure, lets go in."With that we were out of the car. We went to the ticket booth and we each paid for our own ticket.I opened the door for her.She said,"Ha your so sweet." She then pecked my cheek,but it was a quick soft one.It felt nice. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! Do you have money cause i only had a enough for the ticket and umm i kinda want a Slushie...and popcorn...and maybe some candy!" She gave me one of her cutest smiles.How could i say no. "Yeah don't worry i have money." i informed her."OKAY THANKS.Your a lifesaver,and don't worry i'll pay you back."she said while hugging me."Oh and sorry i know i'm touching you a lot but i can't help myself." "Don't worry about.....I like it." I told her. Jasmine just smiled at me then tried to release her self from me,but i didn't let her until i gave her a proper kiss.She gave me a questioning look,but then i just went in and kissed her.She instantly kissed me back.We then separated looked at each other.Fuck. I bet I just made it awkward between us,but no i thought wrong.Just a few seconds past and then she kissed me again,passionately. She then let go and whispered into my ear and said,"I've been waiting to do that."She then bit her lip.Gooood how i love when she does that.She started walking towards the snack bar.She ordered everything she wanted.Then i just got a soda and we were going to share the popcorn.We walked into the theater and she decided to go all the way to the top.There wasn't that many people even though it was burly 4 in the afternoon.The trailers were showing.I never pay attention to them.By the looks of it, neither does Jasmine.She then asked me,"Um Zayn....What does this make us now are we....ya know together now or should we just count this as a first date?" "i don't know should we just act like it's a first date.I mean i did pay for your stuff,opened the door for you,and um we did give each other nice kisses." She started laughing at this. Her laugh is just so cute.Along with her smile.She then stopped and said,"I think this is a first date,but we just didn't know it.Which when your friends ask,it's going to be pretty funny."Shit. I had forgotten about the lads.Man she is right.They are probably going to make fun of me and laugh.Well can't wait to see how that turns out.

Jasmine's POV:

Man.Did we just kiss.OMFG we did.Let me just say that was fucking awesome! Anyway i had just asked him if this is a date or not. He and I both agree it's a first date,so um yeah.The movie was starting and like i told Zayn earlier, I love seeing how the actors do their scared faces.I couldn't stop giggling.Zayn would be turning his head to check up on me while i was having a heart attack of laughter.Somewhere in the movie he just out of nowhere put his arm around me.I mean don't get me wrong.Some cute ass guy puts his arm around you'd be happy too right? But i kinda felt out of place.But after a while i got used to it.During a boring part of the movie i would look at Zayn.Only seconds later he would first look down at his lap then at me. I smiled at him and i put my hand on top of his.Then i told him,"I wanna kiss you." then i giggled. He smirked at me.Then he leaned in and we kissed.I think we got so into that we let our tongues in on it too.Something scary had happened in the movie cause the people who were actually watching screamed/gasped.I broke the kiss because of this it made me laugh.Zayn still had his eyes closed and just  ran his tongue over his lips once.He opened them and i just smiled at him and said,"Thanks." "Anytime.Oh and by the way you aren't a bad kisser."he told and winked at me. I sat back in my chair and said,"You're not so bad your self ya know."