Chapter 8

Jasmines's Lunch Break

I was now in my lunch break.Only down side is that it's like only 40 mins. I kinda wanted an hour to myself,but whatever.Can't fight with my boss....at least i don't think so.Anyway,as i plugged in my ear buds, i felt huge cold hands on my shoulders. I turned around and saw Zayn. He gave me a nice warm smile and peck on the cheek.I giggled and said,"Sorry sir, i'm on my break,but the guy right over there can help you."i continued to hear my music and hum along.He just stood there.Then he said, "C'mon on Jaz, i wanna take a nice walk with 'ya 'round the mall or somethin' like that." "Aww really?" i asked. He grabbed my hand and led me around the counter.Then he let our hands hang loose between us. I realized his hands are awfully bigger than mine. "Where do you want to hang out, Jaz?" "Um, i dunno.Anywhere with you babe is fine!" He gave me a smirk. "Do you just want to be alone with me?"i asked. "Yeah,I kinda want a little bit of privacy with you." he answered "Kay, then i know where to go. C'mon, follow me!" I led him to an old entrance that no one really uses. Maybe some people come and go through here,but honestly no one does. Off to the side of the wall is a nice bench.It is kind of dirty but OH WELL. I really like this place cause it's always so peaceful and quiet.I would sometimes come to the mall just for this.Just to sit on this bench and let my music play in my ears. We just stood there for a second. I guess i was taking it all in.Then i felt a slight tug and was pulled into a warm hug. My back was to Zayn's stomach.I started to walk backwards, and i pushed Zayn up against the wall and i turned around.We looked into each others eyes.After a while,he put me up against the wall.Then we started kissing.I placed my arms around his neck.His fingers were traveling up and down my sides and back.He lowered his lips to my neck and started giving me light kisses here and there. I moved  my hands slowly down his back.I heard him moan against me neck.We were at it for a long time. Then he reminded me and said,"Jaz how long is this lunch break?" "Fuck.You're right! I'm officially 9 minuets late."i said. "Well i mean i am already late so i don't think it will matter if i'm 15 minuets." And i started kissing him again.Then a few seconds passed and Zayn stopped and said,"Wait no this isn't right.It's my fault you are late,and i don't want you to be extra late.Might as well get a move on." He opened the door for me.I slowly entered passing him and gave him a pout look. He gave me a smirk and then slapped my ass to walk faster. I then squealed and giggled. I mumbled,"Fuck." Zayn then whispered in my ear saying,"I heard that,Babe." I flashed him a huge smile.

"Look sir, it's my fault she's late.I was distracting her and lost count of time." Zayn said.He was standing up for me.LOL how cute. "And what do you have to say for yourself Jasmine?" asked my Boss. "Alright listen, Me and my dude were making out hardcore.We lost track of time.End of story. If you want let me off with a warning or don't pay me for this day.I mean c'mon Boss,we are a couple of teens." i told him. "Okay.Last and Final warning.No more playing around Jasmine.You hear me?" "Yup, loud and clear. It won't happen again.PEACE!" I replied and got Zayn by the hand and dragged him out. "God Jaz.Do you have any respect to your Boss?" Zayn said chuckling. "Nah,he's just some extra guy.Only when i see him doing my pay checks,then i act all nice."i said. "Aha,well i am off.Um i see ya later."he said then kissed me. "Kay see ya around.Bye!" And he left the food court.

-Back at Jasmines Apartment-

I was making myself some dinner,when i heard a knock on my door. I looked out my window,and sure enough it was Blondie with Harry at my door step.I opened the door and greeted both of them. "Make yourselves at home,but just don't get to comfy." i joked. I went inside the kitchen and got them some drinks.Came out and asked,"Well what brings you guys here?" Niall said,"Well urm,we were passin' by and wanted to know if Zayn was here by any chance.So,Is he?" "Nope" i answered "last time i saw him was during my lunch break.Why?Has he been gone for long?" "Well the thing is that he left to go meet up with you,but he hasn't been back since then." Harry exclaimed. "Oh.Well all he told me was see ya later.Nothing else."i informed them. "Oh no, you don't think he went alone." he whispered to Harry. Harry gave him a slight shrug. "What's going on boys?"i asked. "No it's just that. Jasmine,has Zayn ever mention to you of what we do most nights?"Niall asked. "Yeah that gang thing.Is he in trouble or something and has to sort things out or?"i said. "Sort of." Harry said. "We kind of are all in trouble."