Chapter 14

Jasmine's Pov:

"But Zayn, what the fuck? Your boss is going to kill you." 

How stupid could he be right now? Was he not thinking? I mean I don't know much about being in these types of gangs, but he could and probably is in a load of shit. Gosh. I'm so freaked out. So many questions I want to ask, but I know he doesn't want me to worry or think about it. I'll most likely end up asking one of the other boys. 

"THE BOYS!! Zayn what about the other guys. What if your boss does something to one of them?"

"I'm not sure. I didn't think of that to be honest." he answers. Of course cause if you were thinking you wouldn't be in this mess.

"Don't worry Jaz, I'll just text them and tell them not to answer any of Mr.Stone's calls and texts. Or anybody's calls from the club." I just nod. I can't think straight. I have a funny feeling at the pit of my tummy. I think I might be sick.

"Zayn, I have this funny feeling at the bottom of my stomach like if I'm gonna get sick or some shit like that." I whine at the boy who is busy texting.

He looks up for a second and walks over to me. He has a small smirk plastered on his face. Zayn then whispers into my ear," It's called nerves. Others may think it's also fear. Something you never allowed yourself to feel in quite awhile."

I can feel my cheeks turning pink. Embarrassment. Another emotion I haven't felt in a long time. I hide my face into his chest. I then slowly speak,"Zayn, I haven't felt these types of emotions in a long time. Not since my childhood. But I'm glad it's you  I am with while I feel these stupid emotions again."  He chuckles softly in response.

~~~~ Next Day ~~~~

"Kay then. What's the plan?" I asked while setting down the drinks and snacks on the grass.

"Well Jaz what the lads and I think is best for all of us to do is run away." Zayn calmly answered.

I spat all of my iced tea in front of me onto the grass. "WHAT??"

"Now Jasmine we know it sounds craz-." I cut off Harry.

"Then why the hell should we. Do you think I'm made out of money? I just can't leave this home,car,life,and just buy an airplane ticket to run away." I yelled.

"Love, you do have a point,but we can help you out on money wise." Niall said. Oh god. Not only are they planing to run away to butt-fuck-nowhere they're all going to waste money on me. This is all too much to handle.

I groan and fall backwards. "You guys change is kinda hard for me. I really want to join you guys,but I really like it here. This is my hometown. I grew up here. My childhood is here. Memories. Maybe not good ones,but they're memories."

"Jasmine I understand,but please think about it. Because one way or another, you're just as tied up into this mess as much as we are." Louis said before leaving.

---Later on that evening---

I lied down on my bed thinking what the guys and I had discussed earlier today.

Were they right? Is really that simple to just pack up everything and leave?

Louis words kept playing in my head. "You're just as tied up into this mess as much as we are."  Could it be true? Like, are they really going to hunt me down along with the boys?

Gosh. I kept asking myself so many questions. Not only that, but my nerves were getting the best of me.

"That's odd." I mumbled. I've haven't said or thought that phrase in a long time. But I pushed all my thoughts aside and plugged in my ear buds and filling my ears with music. Only to so fall asleep.

  Zayn's POV:

 "Man, I really hope Jaz makes up her mind. I hope she comes with us." I tell my buddy Niall. 

"Don't worry Zayn. She'll come through. Anyway i should get goin' It's gettin' late. If ya need anythin' just text or call me." Niall said as he got up and left.

 Although I'm 80% sure Jaz will end up coming with us, there is still a 20% chance she doesn't want to. 

I would call her to see if her mind is made up,but it is pretty late. I wouldn't want to disturb her while she is sleeping. I'll just wait until tomorrow.

---Next Day---

 *It's Sunday, I'm pretty sure you don't go to work. Do you mind if I go over to your place?xx

I reread the text before hitting the send button. I then leave my phone on the counter top and wait for her to text back. 

I'm eating a bowl of Apple Jacks. I'm the only one awake. Ever since we ditched the gang, the lads and I are hiding in some random motel. We plan on escaping to some other state. Course I don't want to leave Jaz alone. For better or for worse we've both grown on each other. I love it.

My phone then lights up telling me I have a incoming text. 

*If you want you can over. Should i go pick you up or do you plan on driving over here?*

Mhmm. She has does have a point can't risk anyone finding out were I'm at. I then respond.

* Can you come and pick me up, please :) xx 

* Sure I'll be over around noon. see ya then 

* ok thanks. 

I plop my phone into my pocket and get up to get ready.

     Jasmine's POV

 I jump into my shower after setting up my iPod on my iHome speakers. 

'Turn Down For What' was the first song to pop up. 

"Mmm. My jam." i said quietly. I really like this song.

After my shower, I got dressed. I picked out my burgundy pants along with my Obey pullover. As for my shoes I went with my grey hightop Converse. I giggle at the pair of shoes because I put gold studs at the sides of them. Oh the things I do with my freetime.

--

"Zayn, I'm outside in the parking lot."

"Okay cool. I'll be right out. The room we're staying in is B5. Just thought you should know."

"Ugh that's the second floor I'll just wait out here in my car. See ya." i said into my phone. Before I hang up, I hear Zayn chuckle. That sound will always warm up my heart.

 I wait for Zayn to come down. It doesn't take too long for him to get down the stairs.

"Hi" he greats me with a warm smile.

"Hey there." i say. Feeling extra bold today so I give him a peck on his cheek. I then start up the car again on roll onto the street.

"Where to Malik?" i ask.

"Mmm. Well anywhere is fine."

I think where to take him so that we can just chill and hang out. An idea then pops into my head.

" oH MY GOSH I KNOW WHERE WE COULD GO" i shout while making a very dangerous U turn. "Ima take you to my old high school."

A/N: Hello! It's finally December!! And I finally updated. So yeah that's a treat right? Well hope you guys had a great Sunday. Love ya.