Chapter 13

----

Zayn's POV:

We were still sitting on the bleachers. Just taking in the view, along with her music coming out of her iPod. I find it cute that she takes her iPod everywhere,but tends to forget her phone at home.

"Zayn,It's getting a bit cold. Can you do the stupid thingy that most couples do, and give me your sweater?" she said with big puppy dog eyes. 

"You're a cute a little work of art. You know that, right?" i said while shrugging off my sweater. She stick out her tongue and squeezed her eyes shut. We both started laughing.

"Mhmm, so this is your new interest huh Malik?" a familiar voice says behind us.

Jasmine and I both stand to our feet to the sound of his voice. Great. This is just fucking great. Not only did he tell me to start focusing more on practicing, but now my boss finds me spending time with her. This won't end good for anyone.

"Dear do tell me your name." he says to her.

Jaz looks a bit confused. I never really  told her about the consequences either of us could get into. 

"Jasmine.." she questions more than stating it. 

"Really? You see Zayn over here told me he's seeing some young lady as well with the same name. Isn't that right Zayn?"

I only nod not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"That reminds me Zayn. Didn't we make an agreement on that you should start putting more effort into your racing? By the looks of it, I don't see you doing so." he said with a disappointed face and tone. 

I didn't know what to say. I was at a lost of words. My first thought that popped into my head was to make a run for it. Second thought I could just explain to him or make up a bullshit lie.So I go with my first thought.

I grab hold of Jasmine's hand and literally just pull her to start running. Thankfully she started running instead of questioning my actions. 

"Malik, you better come back or I'll send my people to go hunt your ass down!"

"IN YOUR DREAMS BOSS. I"M HAULING ASS!" I yelled back while running down the stairs.

"IF THAT'S HOW YOU WANT IT. FINE BY ME. JUST WATCH YOUR BACK MALIK!"

Jaz and I whopped around the corner of a building and rested. She was breathing heavily,but to be fair we did run non-stop down a stair case and atleast a block.

"Not used to running, love?" She snapped her head towards my direction. She looked pretty pissed.

"Why did you just do that? Why did you pull me into this? Why didn't you tell me you have a phyco ass boss who hates me? WHY? What if they kill you or worse-" 

"JAZ! Calm down and stop asking so many questions. I'll have all of this under controll. Trust me I won't let anything happen to you." I honestly do mean that. I don't give a fuck about Mr.Stone or anyone else. 

--------------------------

A/N: Boo! I updated! Pretty cool huh?^^ Anyway, I'm a shit writer and I update every 500 years, but thanks to those of you who still read my story. So yeah. I might start just updating smaller chapters (even though i already do that) like twice a week. BUT no promises on that so yeah. thanks for reading! Love ya.