Chapter 11

Jasmine"S POV:

He sat me back down. Everyone was smiling at me. They looked so eager.

"You guys are looking at me as if I'm the last piece of good food on this planet! At least Niall is!"

"Well, can you blame us? You just finished showing us that you have a lovely voice. What can you expect?" Louis asked. Everyone else nodded.

"You guys, i already told you. It's not that good......" I looked down at my lap remembering the only people that ever heard me sing was my crack head of parents. Even then, they didn't deserve to know that I had a beautiful voice. They never cared about me. They never treated me right. They only cared about their drugs. Most of the reasons why I ran away from home.

I drifted into the terrible memories I used to have with them growing up. I had forgotten about everyone else and tears started to stream down my cheeks. Before I knew it, Zayn got out of his chair and lead me away from everyone. We ended up outside the club. We were in the far corner of the parking lot.

 He pulled me into a tight hug. He let me cry into his chest.

"What's wrong?" he finally asked. We had been in that same position for more than 5 minutes.

"Can you take me back home first.Then I'll tell you there?" i said between my sobs. He nodded.

-At Jasmine's House-

I unlocked the door and went straight to my room. He followed me after closing the door. I curled up on top of my bed. He sat on the corner of my bed waiting to hear mt explanation. I gathered myself up.

"I was about 10 almost 11 when I first realized that I had a good voice. Around that age things were tough with my family. My parents were always an on again off again couple. My dad would go to the bar,and often would come back drunk.Sometimes he would never come back  because he was already with some other bitch. My mom was a slut; she too cheated on my father. When he wasn't home, my mom would bring in some random guy. Most of the random guys would come in with money or with some type of drug to pay my mom in return. Anyway, for some reason my parents hated me. Actually I know that reason. My dad once told me when i was 8. He was piss drunk. He told me that i was a mistake. That I wasn't suppose to be born. It was my moms fault because she forgot to drink her birth control pills. From then on, I hated them with all my heart. But i always told myself that one day i'd make them proud of me. So i first showed my mom. She actually took the time to stop what she was doing and hear me out. She said very good and went back to what she was doing. I felt so good about myself that day,so i went to go look for my dad. Typical.The dickhead wasn't home. I didn't give up yet,so i waited in the living room.After like an hour I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and ran to the door thinking it was my dad. I opened the door to find another random guy. He just smiled at me and went right in. He called out my mom's name. My mom came out and was very glad to see him. They started to get very touchy. I just stood there watching them. Then my mom told me to run up stairs and hide in my room. She said to practice on my singing so that i won't hear her. Right when i was gonna run up stairs, my dad came back drunk. When he saw my mom with that guy, he flipped and starting beating my mom and the guy. I was really scared and ran to my room. I heard them yelling. I didn't want to hear them,so i started singing. Sooner or later i fell asleep." 

I told Zayn all of my problems when i was growing up. He just sat there taking it all in. From what i noticed, he was a very good listener. He looked like he legit cared about me. That made me very happy.  

When i was finished, he just sat there motionless. I looked up at him. His eyes were red. I figured he was crying. I got up and went to go sit right next to him. 

I hugged him and whispered, "I didn't want to make you sad. Please don't cry."

He nodded. "But all of those horrible things they did to you. It just upsets me." he said "Jaz, I'm so sorry. I won't let anything like that ever happen to you again." Then kissed the top of my head.

"Thanks Zayn. Well, it's really late I think we should get to bed. Don't you think?" i asked.

 -Zayn's POV-

 "Thanks Zayn. Well, it's really late I think we should get to bed. Don't you think?" she asked.

"Yeah. We should. I have to get up early tomorrow. I have to practice for the next race." i said as i crawled in her bed with her. Her back was facing me. Then all of a sudden,she turned around.

"Zayn. Last time, you said that you might of fucked things up with our relationship.Now the other guys told me about your scary boss,but they never told me the full story." she said only above a whisper. She sounded almost scarred. I'm not sure if I should tell her that my boss doesn't give a dam about anybody's feelings,and is willing to do anything to get me fully focused on these dumb races.

She started to poke my shoulder. "Zaaaynn?" she whined. She gave me a small pout. How could i ignore her with that look? It's one of her most adorable looks.

I started off by saying, "Look, I don't want you to worry. I'm pretty sure I got this all under control."

"You sure?" she asked rather scarred. Her big dark brown eyes looking into mine.

"Of course I am." i said.To reassure her, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head one last time before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Blahh. I know. I'm taking forever to update. Sorry. But thanks to everyone who is still keeping up with this story. Love ya guys!