150. A member checks you out on stage (Michael)

You wanted to surprise Michael at a concert because one, you never been to one of his concerts and you haven't seen him all year and he is finally coming back to North America but will soon be going to Mexico. You bought your ticket for the closet seat to the stage. You were really excited and you weren't going to let anyone take this excitement away from you. You got ready for the concert four hours earlier since the drive was at least two hours to the venue and you had to get there early.

 You got ready for the concert four hours earlier since the drive was at least two hours to the venue and you had to get there early

   Once you finished, you started on your two hour drive. You listened to your music on blast as your drove in your shiny new (dream car). You smiled as you roared down the highway. Once you got to the concert venue, you saw many girls looking at you through your tinted windows. They didn't recognize you but you were sure once you got out they would. You got to the venue an hour before the concert started. You parked your car and got out. As soon as you got out, fans were just staring, glaring and hating. You ignore them and continue to walk to the large venue. You gave your ticket to the ticket master and they let you in. You were lead to the front row and smile. Once the boys came, you smile and dance. You were in the nice and funny group of fans and they actually joked and danced and made snaps and Instagram videos with you. You were in the middle of talking to once fan while the boys were in their talking segment when you heard your name.

"I see that (y/n) is here" Luke said and you look and see him looking at you.

   You smiled and waved and was asked to take a picture with a fan and you took your attention from them to the fans. You hear your name again and this time it was by Michael. You look over at him.

"Come up on stage" He said and your eyes widen a bit and you shake your head no and say that this was his show but he got security to bring you up on stage.

"Say hi to everyone" He said and handed you the mic

"Hi everyone" You say and they all say hi back and you laugh out of mic and was about to walk off when Michael pulled you into a kiss. You kiss him back for two seconds before smiling and walking off

"I see you eyeing her Luke, better watch out before Michael get's you mate" Ashton said laughing

   Later on into the concert, Ashton was right. Michael did get him and Luke wasn't ready at all.

 Michael did get him and Luke wasn't ready at all

Ashton laughed and yelled into his microphone 'I told you so'

Ashton laughed and yelled into his microphone 'I told you so'. Luke flicked him off and you were dead laughing. You couldn't help it. After the concert, security took you back to their room before you went to your car. You walked into the room and heard them in the shower so you sat criss cross on the couch and just laughed at the snaps and Instagram videos. You got Michael spraying Luke on video as well since you saw it coming. Once they got out Michael laid on your lap and smiled.

"Hey Mikey" You say with a smile

"I didn't think you would come"

"I missed you and I wanted to see you in action so I drove down here"

"That's like a two hour drive. I know how you are with gas" He said

"Love makes you do crazy things" You joke and bend down and kiss him

"Ewww, whyyy guuyyysss" Ashton whined an both you and Michael flicked him off while still kissing each other