63. Fireworks (Michael)

For DjSkyWolf16 since she really wanted it and is a hardcore Michael girl. XDD Love you sis!

You were hanging out with the boys and your family. Your family was used to doing fireworks but the boys weren't.

"Okay, so when you light the bad boy, you run away quickly so you don't get popped" Your older brother said and handed Michael fire crackers in the hundred packs.

Michael light the matched and quickly jogged away. The fire crackers popped every where.

"I got the cannons" You smile as your neighbors come out to hang out since you were cool light that. You light the cannons and run away. They shot out color full fire and the boys watch in amazement. This was their first time and they were having a blast.

"Luke here is a sparkler" You say and give him twelve

"Why do I need so many?" He asked and you light them all

"Look" You smile and he looked at them and his eyes light up. He smiled and danced with them

"Calum back up!" You yell since Calum was too close, lighting fire works.

"Why?" He asked and they started to pop but you dragged him away

"My leg stings" He pouted

"That's why I said back away" You say with a laugh

Michael wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you look up at him. You smile and lay your head on his chest. You spent the rest of the night watching fireworks, eating, dancing to music, getting teased by your family and dragging either Luke or Calum away from being to close from lighting the fireworks and sitting next to Ashton who was just watching the whole thing. Your family saw that you were happy with Michael and trusted him. They took plenty of picture with you and Michael together. For the finally, they caught a picture of you two kissing right as fireworks went off. They didn't know you two didn't go public so when they posted the pictures everywhere, the 5sos fam went crazy.

 They didn't know you two didn't go public so when they posted the pictures everywhere, the 5sos fam went crazy