144. He's your teacher Day #7 (Michael)

The next day was slow. You had Michael's class three times but you kept quiet. You didn't want him to leave. You were going to miss him, a lot and didn't even know if you were gonna see him again. As Michael taught, your principal came in and asked to see him outside.

"OO, Mr. Clifford is in trouble" The class but you laughed and Michael chuckled and walked out the class and closed the door. The kids got up and went to the door except you and the other few mature kids in the class. The kids who were at the door could barely hear anything and decided to sit back down. Michael walked in and nodded at the principal.

"Okay, class. I have some news" He said and you leaned back in your seat while the other kids leaned in

"That I will tell you at the end of the day" Michael said and the class groaned

"Alright, alright. So your original teacher isn't able to come back and teach due to issues so I will be your permanent teacher" He said and made eye contact with you and you smile while the other kids go crazy. 

~~

After school, you stayed behind and Michael sat in the seat in front of you and you look up at him with a smile. You stand up and give him a hug, your arms around his neck loosely and he had his around your waist.

"I thought you were leaving" You said with a smile

"Nope, James said that since I keep kids entertained while teaching, I get to stay" He said and you give him a kiss

"Glad you can stay" You smile and he fixes his grey beanie that he borrowed from Ashton.

"Will you go out with me?"

"Yes Mikey, I'd love too" You say and kiss him