Batfamily Imagine

Start from the beginning

                                                    Soon, Y/n and I have arrived at the Batcave, the boys were already there with Alfred. "Wait here," I ordered. "Okay!" Y/n said, I jumped out. "Master Bruce, how was patrol?" Asked Alfred. "Fine, Alfred," I replied. "We have a guest, she'll be living with us from now on," I said while pulling my cowl off. "We do?" Asked Jason. "She's a girl?" Asked Damian. "Yes," I said. "Come on out Y/n," the young girl hopped out. "Hi!" She greeted them. "She has a small mental illness, if we treat her right then the illness won't be a problem," I explained. "How did you meet her exactly?" Asked Dick. "I found her alone surrounded by flowers," I said. "She has similar powers to Poison Ivy but from how she's acting she never hurt a single soul," I said. "Wait, she's not Poison Ivy's daughter is she?" Asked Tim. "No, her parents threw her out when they found out about her powers," I said, I spotted Y/n growing flowers in the corner happily, mushrooms to be exact since there's no sunlight here.

                                                     "Well, she better not be growing flowers everywhere," Jason grumbled. "Oh come on Jason, she's just four years old," said Tim. "What could possibly go wrong?" 

Y/n's pov

                                                       I like being here in a big house, especially when I'm outside. I squealed and took off running when I saw all of those flowers. "Yay! flowers!" I squealed, I started dancing again, more flowers popped open, a dog came running to me and growled. "Ace! Down boy!" Said my new daddy, I stopped and looked at the dog, he growled and walked over to Daddy. "It's alright, Y/n, you can pet him," he said. "I can?" I asked. "Sure, go ahead," I reached over to touch him but Ace growled making me stop. "Ace." Daddy said in a warning tone, Ace whimpered. I happily hugged Ace by the neck. "Aw! He's so cute!" I said, Daddy smiled. I let go of Ace and happily ran off. "More flowers! Yay!" I cheered. 

Bruce's pov

                                                         "That is one carefree kid," Jason commented, the boys were standing behind me. "She is," I agreed. "She will be loved by us, we will take care of her, raise her, and protect her as if we were her actual family," Jason huffed. "I'm not going to take care of that kid," said Jason. "You said she's insane," Jason explained. "Jason, she's just a kid, cut her some slack," said Tim. "I'm going to play with her," Tim said and left.

                                                            He walked over to Y/n, Y/n happily greeted Tim and hugged him, Tim looked surprised but hugged back. Soon, the two started playing, every time Y/n went somewhere a trail of flowers followed her.

                                                              Dick is the next one to join Tim, like how she greeted Tim she happily greeted Dick and a hug, Damian reluctantly followed. I can tell he didn't like it but the cold frown on his face instantly disappeared when Y/n hugged him tight, I can see the tension on his shoulders disappearing, Damian too hugged back.

                                                                  "You sure you're not going to join them?" I asked Jason, Jason groaned and followed salute making me chuckle. Soon, the 5 of them became actual siblings, I can hear the laughter from Y/n, I got a call from Wayne Enterprises, something came up and needed me. I left, the four boys knew where I was heading, I just hope they're responsible enough to take care of a four-year-old girl.   

Tim's pov

                                                                     Y/n finally worn herself out, she yawned and curled up in my lap with her head resting on my shoulder. "I gotta admit," I started. "Having a girl around the house sure is nice," Damian grunted. "The only thing Father is going to do is worry about her." He whined. "Oh stop whining, Damian, you can't have all of the attention." Said Dick, he reached over to push a strand of h/c hair out of Y/n's sleeping face.

                                                                      "You got to admit she's cute when she's sleeping," Dick added, Y/n shifted in my arms so her face is buried in my neck, I smiled and kissed her forehead softly. "She's just an annoying brat," Jason said. "Brat?" Y/n repeated, she yawned and rubbed her eyes gently. "Great, Jason, you woke her up," I said. "Me? I didn't do anything!" Jason protested. "What's a brat?" Y/n sleepily asked. "It's nothing, Y/n," I said. "Go back to sleep," Y/n shifted again. "Okay," she yawned, she got comfortable again and soon, she fell asleep again. "Guys, you have to admit this is going to be a good change for us all," I said. "I already admitted it," said Dick. "I know you did, Dick. I'm talking about Jason and Damian," I said. "She needs us if she fell into the wrong hands who knows what could happen," Jason grunted. "I guess she's kinda cute when she's sleeping," Jason mumbled. "I agree, I prefer her to be asleep rather than her bouncing off the walls." Damian agreed, Y/n snuggled even more in my arms, we'll protect you Y/n, that's what big brothers do. 

Aw, I have to admit, this is one of the cutest one-shots I've ever written, I hope I didn't make you too carefree. Tim is such a sweetheart but my heart is claimed by Damian and Damian alone, srry! 

Jason: great, we're at this again
Me: Aw, come on, Jace, you're my second favorite
Tim: I thought I was
Me: since when did I say that?
Tim: in the first A/n
Me: oh yeah
Dick: I can't believe I'm your older brother figure
Me: sorry, Dick
Terry: what about me?
Damian: you're not supposed to be here, McGinnis
Me: Hey! Leave him alone!
Damian: oh so now you care about him too?
Me: oh boy