"Owl man? Could you get anymore original?"

"Shut up. I'm gonna say it anyways-"

"You didn't even give me a choice!"

"Shut up! I don't care! Anyways, you're most associated with an owl, correct?" Evan rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm most associated with a pig. Yes, I'm associated with an owl. I'm Bat Owl for crying out loud!" Jonathan giggled when Evan mentioned Bat Owl.

"Anyways, since you're an owl, when you sneeze do you go a-hoo?"

Evan looked at him before bursting out laughing once again. "Oh my god, dude!" He said in-between laughs. Jonathan laughed with him.

"Isn't it great? I came up with it myself!"

"No you did not."

"Yes I did! I wouldn't lie to you!"

"No, no you didn't, stop lying to me."

"I'm not lying man! You're lying."

"Sure..."

"I swear I'm not!"

Evan rolled his eyes. "Whatever man, whatever." Jonathan was about to say something else when his phone buzzed. He pulled it out and read the text. Jonathan sighed.

"Dammit Cartoonz," he mumbled under his breath.

"What's wrong?" Evan asked.

"Nothing, I just gotta get home. My friend won't shut up about how I promised to play GTA V with him..." Evan's eyes lit up.

"You play GTA? Sweet, so do I! Hey, do you think I could come over and play with you?" Jonathan couldn't believe his ears. The great Evan Fong wanted to come over to his house? To play GTA V?

"Uh, sure. You can follow me since my house isn't that far, so I walked here." Evan nodded excitedly as they started walking.

"Oh man, this is great! I'm never allowed to play GTA V anymore cause I got so much stuff to do. It sucks, man." Jonathan chuckled.

"Really? They don't let you play GTA? Man, I feel bad for you. By the way, are you sure you're ok to go to a strangers house and play GTA? I don't want your body guards to come and kill me if they find out that you're at my house instead of something that you're supposed to be doing." Evan laughed a bit.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. They'll call me if they need me. Plus I'm a grown ass man! I can do what I want, bitch!" Jonathan laughed as they continued talking the rest of the way to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, before we enter, you swear the paparazzi won't burst into my home cause you're here?" Jonathan asked again when they were at his doorstep.

"No, I can't swear because they have tracking devices on me," Evan rolled his eyes. Jonathan laughed as he unlocked his door. They entered an Jonathan went to his living room.

"Hope you play on XBOX, cause that's what I have," Jonathan said before tossing a controller to Evan. Evan caught it as they sat down on the floor. Jonathan started up his XBOX and put on a headset.

Evan laughed. "You look so stupid with it on!" Jonathan playfully glared at him.

"Shut up! I look cool. I think." Evan laughed.

The game started up and Evan could hear a voice coming from the headphones. "Delirious! You finally decided to play you son of a bitch!" Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Cartoonz. And I hope you do to mind that we got another player here."

"Another player? Who?" Jonathan glanced over at Evan.