♡ AC (Sabriel)

Sabriel is seriously my OTP and I'm gonna try not to explode as I write this. I hope someone else *looks over at InASea_OfShips pointedly* doesn't explode reading this.

And now here are my babies, er, Sabriel.

Gabe thought I wouldn't like this? Was he an idiot?

Let me explain myself a little bit. I knew full well that Dean was being a complete idiot and thinking that Cas was going to kill him.

If I wasn't trying to play with Gabe, I would have slapped my brother.

I mean, I was really happy Crowley did this. That little shipper had finally succeeded in getting Destiel together, and now I got my wish of Sabriel.

Gabe thought that I would hate him for this when really I was going to play and toy with him because I'd always wanted this. A bit cruel, I know, but I had to have a little fun, right?

That angel was really rubbing off on me, wasn't he?

I darted into my room where I'd stored a pair of angel proof cuffs.

SHUSH I WAS NOT BEING KINKY.

What I WAS doing was going to keep Gabe from using his angel powers.

"Sam, I thought you were smarter than this," Gabe said from outside the door. "I can still smell you and that stupid Angelica stuff."

I had to try hard not to react to his voice. The scent had completely taken over his voice, making it husky and smoother than normal. While I knew he was trying to resist it, he couldn't.

The door burst open. "I don't want you to hate me for what I'll do," Gabe continued, not realising I was beside him.

I brought the cuffs to his wrists, making sure that they were in front of him so that all I was doing was cancelling his powers, and tossed him on the bed. He stared up at me in shock and lust.

"Gabe, I know EXACTLY what Angelica does," I told him, my words vibrating deeper in my throat. "It didn't take me long to figure it out."

The angel closed his eyes. "I know you don't feel the same, Sam." He was struggling against the cuffs violently, though he wasn't trying to move from his position.

I smiled and carefully crept up to him. His whiskey eyes were still hidden as he tried to compose himself. I braced my hands on his shoulders and straddled his waist, hearing his breathing hitch. My lips gently connected with his and then I pulled back, my hands clasping behind his neck.

"Did you..." He sounded pained and he whined, shaking his head and biting his lip. His eyes flew open and he stared at me, pupils dilated.

I smirked. "How you thought I wouldn't enjoy this is beyond me, Gabe."

He gulped. "What do you mean?" he asked carefully.

"I fell for you a long time ago," I said, pecking his lips. He groaned and I pushed him backwards, deeping the kiss.

Gabe pushed himself against him, kissing me with a passion that I knew wasn't just Angelica. His tongue snaked out and raced across my lip and I allowed it, my own meeting his.

Things were heating up, and I pulled away, smirking at him. As I got off of the bed, he looked at me like a kicked puppy.

"As soon as you're off of this angel catnip," I promised, walking out of the room and closing the door behind me.

"CURSE YOU SAMSQUATCH!" I heard him yell.

I grinned. Man, did I love him.

So that was angel catnip. Hope y'all enjoyed that because I did.

If you guys have any funny ideas, or some sayings you want me to use, please comment them below.

This is below.

Thank you guys for reading!