Wow our schools football never go anywhere just visitors to compete with... music class i think this is just cool.

"Please miss pair me up with evan he needs me to show him how to play!"

"No he needs me im better than you!"

"Heck no he needs a professional player like me!"

I hear my girls fighting over me.

"Calm down ladies i pair you up because i know who needs who to be a better player" the teacher says nicely.

"Miss i need to be with Anthony he really needs my help here" i hear the girls soft voice say

I look back and see the Anthony boy hes good looking but not as good as i am.

"Sorry (y/n) but i am choosing , i already have a list" the teacher says.

Now i knows her name, (y/n) , i smile that name fits her good.

"Alright so this is who i will pair up" the teacher starts saying out the names and pairs most of my fan girls got no chance of me i chuckled.

I was the only one left i looked around to see who the other only person was left to be my partner.

I grin with my arms crossed.

"Lastly evan and (y/n)" the teacher says

"Noooo!!! Evan is with the slut!!"

"This is so unfair!"

"Yeah shes not even talented she sucks! Evan will probably fail this class thanks to the slut!"

"Rightand my poor baby wont survive the slutness!"

"Calm down my ladies i never wanted to be with this slut im so eager that i didn't had a chance with any of you beautiful girls" i say

"Alright go with your partner and get to study the notes and remember practice As much as you can because we will start competitions next month and i want you all to be ready!" The teacher says.

Everyone walks to their partners i look over at (y/n) to see her sitting far from me.

I smirk and walk to her

"Did you heard what the teacher said?" I say

"Nope sorry i just dont like being paired with someone who already is professional to something, i perfer someone who really needs and wants to learn and wont slack off like you " she tells me without looking at me she's just looking at her notes with a pencil on her lip.

I chuckle.

"Well fine fail me in this class and you will fail with me as well" i say as i start to walk away

I saw she widened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Wait!!! I'll help you!" I hear her say and i smirk, it always works evan it always works , i then turned around
And saw her standing up from her chair.

"Really?" I look at her

"Yeah" she looks at me back.

I walk to her and sit next to her, we start studying.

*bell rings*

I walk to the cafeteria and sit in my table with my whole gang

"What happened back there with the coach and where did you went?" Delirious asked.

"I got kicked from football" i say

"What!? Dude this is bullshit!" Marcel groans

"I know i only have you for that class though " ohm says

"So whats the new class?" Moo asks

"Music" i say with a half laugh

"Really man do you play drums there?" Tyler asks

"No we study with partners" i put a smirk on my face

"Ohhhh who are you paired up with?" Craig asks

"Is it a fan girl? Are you gonna try to get that pussy too?" Delirious laughs.

"No shes way different " i smirk

"Really?! Holy shit dude" tyler says

"Whats she like?" Moo asks

"She so different from all the girls, she is smart, talented, she knows what she wouldn't care about a guy like me, shes not a fan, she doesnt likes me, instead she hates me i think and after all that of her i find her attractive and challenging" i say with a smirk as i look up and see (y/n) at her table studying.

My gang look at her because i was staring at her and they look back at me.

"Ohhhhh!!!!!" They all make the sound of how someone has a crush on someone but like if we're back in elementary school.

"Damn man shes hot" tyler says

"I know dude maybe shes not a vanoss fan she's probably a fan of us!" Craig says

"Yo ill smash!" Marcel smirks

"She looks innocent and like a interesting lady, if she loved me then i will love her back and with all my heart without breaking hers " i hear moo say

"True shes not a kind of girl to mess with" delirious adds.

They all start talking about how they will treat her if she choose them.

I look at them and im the only one who is quier in the table.

I can treat her better than any of them, i wont break her heart if shes mine, i will make her my queen i will make her know who i really am. I wont let anyone take her first before me..
I know she will love me first.

Ahh i did it again!!! Another long chapter like the first one damn im so into this book! Who else is!?
Anyway thank you guys for the positive feedback!!! I love you all!!! I wish i could just bear hug you all!!! \(^-^)/
Ill see you in the next chapter!!! Have a lovely day!!!