Toothbrush (Jungkook, You)

"Stuck in a limbo, half hypnotized.... Each time I let you stay the night." - DNCE

A/N: Mature theme. Nothing graphic, of course but just a heads up that this contains scenes with international playboy Jeon Jungkook and I'm not sure how we can handle that. lol Enjoy!

Jungkook preferred to wake up first.

He wasn't an early riser. In fact, he was the type to screw his morning classes and stay in bed; either too hungover from a party the night before or just plain lazy to attend his classes. Attendance wasn't really a big deal so long as he kept his grades up, and last time Jungkook checked, his grades were immaculate; even earning him the title as top of his class.

Oh, and he's a double major too. Because Jungkook simply likes a challenge (and to torture himself apparently).

The sunlight seeped into the curtains of his windows and he groaned before rubbing the sleep in his eyes, his arm brushing the empty space beside him—

Jungkook paused, his hand searching for the familiar warmth and when he couldn't feel it, he opened his eyes and found the left side of the bed empty.

Sh*t, he cursed. He woke up late.

There was the sound of flushing and Jungkook's heart soared as his eyes glanced over to the bathroom door. He waited for the door knob to turn and when it did, he felt his chest tighten, making it almost hard to breathe.

You came out of the bathroom practically swimming in one of his white tees and as Jungkook's eyes travelled over your body, he could see the black underwear you were wearing and memories of last night coursed through his veins, lighting his body on fire.

There's a reason why he preferred to wake up first.

"Hey," You smiled at him as you picked up articles of your clothing from the floor. Jungkook could only grunt a greeting back, his throat feeling dry. "You haven't see my bra, have you?"

Come back to bed, Jungkook thought as he watched you search around the room.

"I don't know." he yawned. "I was too busy trying to take the damn thing off of you last night."

You rolled your eyes at him and yelped in victory when you found it hanging by the chair on his desk. "Gotcha!"

Jungkook chuckled slightly, amused at how happy you were at finding your bra. He turned to the side, supporting his head with his arm as he watched you silently, a thousand thoughts running through his head.

All of them, involving you.

Always you.

Jungkook wasn't sure when all this started; when a supposed one-night stand became two, three, four, and counting.

He remembered meeting you though. And that was at Namjoon's party a few months ago, right after finals. He remembered he came to have a good time—preferably to find someone to get laid with because sex was the only thing that could relieve his stress the best.

That night, he saw you at the dance floor jamming with your friends to some EDM tunes and he could't keep his eyes off of you. In his head, you were already set as his target and he began to make a move o you like a wolf about to pounce on its prey. It wasn't even a hard feat. He was Jeon Jungkook: the intelligent, sexy, football quarter back of Bangtan university. He probably had the entire female population fawning at his feet and he knew it. He knew he could get anybody if he wanted.

And sure enough, he had you wrapped around his fingers as he gave you his smouldering stare and flirtatious smiles. A few drinks, flirtatious remarks, and subtle touches later, the two of you were passionately making out in Namjoon's kitchen and Jungkook was set on taking you home that night.