(13)

I wake up in Josh's arms. I smile to myself, not a bad way to wake up really.
There's something about Josh that draws me into him. Like, sometimes you meet someone and you just click. You're comfortable with them and you don't have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
That's how it is with me and josh really.
"That you lacy?" Josh asks.
"Yeah, who else would it be?" I laugh
"Not sure really" Josh laughs with me.
"I better go incase Harry walks in, you know how he is, all protective and shit" I sigh, rolling my eyes.
"He has nothing to worry about, we're just friends" Josh laughs, snuggling back into his bed. My heart drops for some reason, and I feel like I was a ballon that had just been popped.
"Yeah" I say, before smiling and walking out the room.
I close the door behind me, leaning on it.
How was I was falling for Joshua Bradley.

From Lola: Hey!Haven't seen you in agesI'm coming back to London , we 100% need to meet up like every day!

I squealed as I got a text from my best friend Lola. I hadn't seen her in about a year because she moved to the USA for her work. She was really the only proper friend I had when I was younger, everyone always stayed away from me, accept from her really. Opposites really do come together on our occasion, as I'm the most outgoing girl you could get yet she's so shy and nerdy. I love her though.

To Lola: omg, I could ask harry if you could stay at the flat! You could hang with all of us then! <3

From Lola: that would be so cool, if that's no trouble lol

To Lola: I'll ask Harry now :)

"Harry" I shout throughout the flat, dragging it out.
"Wagwan?"he says, coming in and flopping on my bed.
"Do you remember Lola?" I ask.
"Yeah she was that small kid with the red hair wasn't she?" He says, frowning.
"Yeah that's her" I laugh.
"Whys that?" He questions.
"Well she's coming back from LA and has no where to stay, so could she stay here?" I say sweetl, batting my eyelashes at him.
"I guess as you asked so nicely" he laughs, walking out the room.

To Lola: Harry said could can stay! These weeks are gone be lit af

From Lola: fuck yeah! We can go out partying and drinking every night, just like old times:)

I stop as I read her next message and frown slightly. Did I really wanna run in these weeks with Lola?

To Lola: of course!

I smile to myself as I send the text. Time to let my hair down again.