(10)

I wake up on the sofa, wedged next to Vik. All of us fell asleep on the sofas last night, and some unlucky people on the floor.
"Vik move over" I groan.
"Fuck off" he mumbles, kicking me. I fall off the sofa with his kick, landing on someone.
"The fuck" Josh mumbles. I'm still lead on top of him, giggling.
"Why are you on top of me" Josh whispers, trying not to wake the others.
"Vik kicked me off the sofa" I huff, climbing off of Josh.
"There's room down here" Josh motions, and I go and lay next to him.

"Shut up! Don't wake them you dickhead" Tobi says.
"I don't like it" Harry moans. I open my eyes to see all of the sidemen looking at me, all but Josh was there. I feel someone behind me and I go red realising it was Josh. We were basically spooning, with his arm around my waist. This was probably what Harry was moaning about, being the protective brother her is.
"What do you guys want?" I mumble, still half asleep.
"You two look so cute" Ethan squeals like a fangirl, making the others laugh.
"No they don't, c'mon Ella get up" Harry says, grabbing my arm and trying to pull me up.
"What the fuck is going on" Josh moans as he sits up, leaving against the sofa.
"You're getting to close to my sister" Harry sulks.
"I'm nowhere near her now" Josh laughs, over exaggerating and pointing at me sat next to him. We were both leaning against the sofa sat next to teach other, still under the covers and on the floor.
"Just leave them alone harry" laughs Simon.
"You're like her dad" vik says
"Na, Josh is the really daddy" jj laughs.
"Daddy zerk" shouted Ethan, making the all laugh. I look around at them, confused at what they was on about it.

"What's wrong with you?" Vik asks tobi, who was sitting quietly.
"There's someone in the house" he says slowly. Just after the worlds leave his lips a woman walks into the living room, then stops when she sees everyone sat in it. I feel Josh tense up beside me, slowly edging away.
"Hey Freya" he says awkwardly.
"I've come to get my things" she says to the others, completely ignoring josh. There was a cloud of awkwardness in the room, everyone seemed to be on edge.
"You can go and get them" Simon says to her, as everyone else was silent.

As she walked up the stairs everyone seemed to breathe out. 
"The awkwardness" jj laughs quietly so she doesn't here.
"Who is she" I ask curiously.
"Josh's ex" Ethan says
I look over at Josh who looks very embarrassed.
"I got all my stuff" Freya says, walking down the stairs and into the living room with a box.
"Did you really leave that much here? You came back a couple of weeks ago and got everything?" Vik questioned.
"Guess I just didn't see these" she shrugs it off.
As she starts to walk out the living room, I look into the box. I stare in it for a second before jumping up and walking over to her.
"This is mine" I say confused, grabbing a teddy out of the box. It was a pink bear holding a heart that said 'best friends forever.' It was a present from my best friend when she moved to America.
"No it not" Freya growls, snatching it from me and holding on to it.
"There is more of my stuff in here to, what are you doing?" I ask, trying to grab the box from her. All the boys walk over, looking inside the box.
"That is Lacys stuff as well" Harry says.
"You've took josh, I'll take your shit" she sneers, pulling the box towards her. I let go of the box, confused.
"What?" I ask, oblivious to what she's talking about.
"You was probably sleeping with her when we went out wasn't you? It's okay though, I've cheated on you multiple times, we're even" she smiles evilly at Josh before slamming the box down.
"Keep the stuff, I don't care" she sneers, before leaving the house, banging the door behind her. Everyone turns to look at Josh, who is staring at the front door blankly. A sudden rush of anger washes through his face, and then sadness. He turns and walks slowly up the stairs.

"Shit" Harry says, looking up at Josh.
"Should someone go talk to him?" I ask, Unsure of how to approach the situation.
"Na leave him be for a bit, he'll need his time." Jj says slinging his arm around me and leading me into the living room along with the others.
I sigh, wanting to go up and cuddle josh, to tell him that it would be okay.

________________________________A/N

Josh is so sad aww ;(
Btw Freya is a bitch in the story, but irl she's the nicest person ever <3
Sorry freyaaaa :)

Leave your comments!!!

C xox