(12)

"We're staying here tonight, you staying?" Ethan asked as we were all sat around the living room, playing FIFA.
"Yeah if that's alright" I say, smiling at them.
"Y'know it's so weird how comfy I am with you, seeing as thoughts you're all guys" I say, looking around at all of them.
"Awah you're so cute" Simon laughs, hugging me.
"Maybe a bit to close with some, if you know what I mean" vik says, grinning at me. I feel myself flushing.
"Oh yeah! You and josh, how cute!" Tobi says smiling.
"I think me and lacy would be cuter" jide says, pulling me onto his lap. I laugh and cuddle up to him, in a friendly way of course.
"This reminds me of working at the strip club, sitting on your lap jide" I laugh, and the others laugh along with me.
"Bet you were shit though" Ethan teases.
"You reckon?" I say, starting to move my hips into jj, half grinding on him.
"Fuck lacy don't do this" he groans and the others just laugh.
I move my hips teasingly on him, very slowly but deep.
"Look at his face!" Simon says, laughing alone with the rest of them.

"I'm here guys!" Harry shouts, walking into the living room. I jump off of jj quickly before Harry sees me sat there grinding on jj.
"What the fuck is going on here?" Harry asks, looking at jj who has a boner. Everyone is laughing at jj, who tries to hide it with a pillow.
"See, I was amazing" I say, winking and leaving the room.
"What the fuck is he on about?" Harry asks. I hear a gasp, realisation clicking into Harry's head.
"Fucks sake lacy!" Harry shouts up the stairs, making me laugh.

"Sup babe" I say, bursting into Josh's room.
"Babe?" He asks confused.
"I call everyone that, sorry if it like weirded you out" I laugh, flopping on his bed. Josh was edifying a video on his computer, but he turned to face me.
"Is everyone sleeping here?" Josh asked.
"Yeah, I think so" I reply.
"What was all the commotion downstairs, everyone was laughing so hard" Josh asks, obviously wanting to get in on the joke.
"Ethan said I was probably a shit lap dancer" I said, giggling.
"And?"
"I proved my point on jj, I stood up and he had a boner" I laughed, and josh smirked.

It was the fist time his eyes had lightened up for ages, and I loved it.

"Wanna watch some nextflix?" I ask, snuggling down into his bed.
"Getting comfy are you?" Josh laughs.
"Well in not really comfy because of this fucking dress" I laugh. I was still wearing my tight clubbing dress.
"Want to wear one of my t-shirts?" Josh asks, throwing a black sidemen one at me.
"Thank you!" I smile at him, standing up and starting to unzip myself from the dress.
"Okay, I'll... um..." Josh mumbles.
"I ain't shy, I was a stripper for gods sake" I laugh, but I face the other way anyway, and so does Josh. The T-shirt comes up above my knee, and it's honestly so comfy. I get back into bed, and under the covers.
"So can we watch Netflix? I don't wanna go back down there with them all, all they do is play FIFA and I'm sick of it now" I groan.
"I'm supposed to be editing really, but okay" Josh's says, grinning at me before sitting down next to me.
"You can get in you know, don't feel awkward"I say, finding his shyness quite cute.
"You're such a confident person" he says thoughtfully.
"I know, always been like that. Anyway, can we please watch mean girls? I haven't seen it in ages!" I beg him. 
"Guess I'm about to become a basic white girl" Josh sighs before switching it on.

Halfway through the movie Josh looks down at me. We were both cuddled up together now, it just happened naturally.
"Are you... sniffing my duvet?" Josh laughs
"It smells like you, I love your aftershave" I say, laughing with him.
I look up at him, and he looks down at me.

We didn't need any more words.
We just looked at each other and smiled