(6)

The boys come back in the early morning, reeking of alcohol. The smell alone makes me want to drink, to go out and party. I was proud of myself for going 3 weeks without any of it. It had been three weekend worth of chewing gum and sleeping to keep my mind off it. But if they carried on going out I don't know how I'll handle it.
"Hello guys" JJ shouts, stumbling into the room, followed by the others. Me and josh mumble our hellos, still groggy from being woken up.
"We had fine" Vik says simply, before collapsing on the other sofa.
"I feel sick" Ethan muttered, before running to the toilet.
"There like a bunch of kids" I mutter to Josh, who just nods at me, an eyebrow raised at their behaviour.

"Fucking finally, they were being so annoying" I huff, walking down the stairs with Josh.
"I know, that's why I needed your help" Josh said, chuckling to himself lightly. Vik and JJ were in their own rooms, and Simon and Ethan were in Simons as Ethan fell asleep on the end of Simons bed, and we couldn't get him to move.  Tobi and Harry were on the sofas downstairs.
"I guess I'm here tonight" I sigh, sitting on the sofa.
"No it's okay, you can have my bed" Josh says kindly.
"No, it's your bed. I'll sleep here" I say, not willing to give up.
"I'm sleeping here" Josh says, before gently pushing me of the sofa, being careful not to hurt my arm, and spreading out on it.
"Fuck sake, you're such a gentleman" I laugh quietly, before whispering goodnight and climbing the stairs to Josh's bedroom.

I wake up in unfamiliar surrounding, alarming myself for a second. I calm down as I realise I was just in Josh's room. I pick up my phone and groan at the time: 12:18pm. I pull the covers over my head, not wanting to get up. The covers smell unusually nice for bedcovers, a mixture of lush aftershave and fresh clothes. Like josh smells, but in bed sheet form. I giggle at myself, comparing josh to bedsheets. What was I doing?

A knock at the door made me jump.
"Can I come in" josh asks from the other side of the door.
"It's your room" I laugh at him. He walks in, laughing also.
"I need to do some editing on my computer" he says, sitting down in his chair.
"But I don't want to get up" I groan
"You done have to, I'm only editing, not filming" Josh says, turning to his computer. Happy, I cuddle down into the duvet again, falling to sleep.

I walk down the stairs, joining everyone else in the kitchen. It was now 2, and I had finally decided to surface from Josh's room.
"Good morning!" I shout, busting into the kitchen, suddenly full of energy.
"Do you have to shout" Ethan moans, his head in his hand.
"Ahh shit sorry, I forgot you're all probably hungover as fuck" I laugh.
Harry sits up, pulling his head of the table.
"Lacy, go get some fucking clothes on" he says, annoyed.
"I am wearing clothes" I say, sitting down and biting into an apple. I was wearing a plain black top, that came down to my mid thigh. Its what I always wore to bed.
"Some clothes that actually cover you up please" he says again.
"But this is what I always wear around the flat" I say, confused at why he's being like this.
"Maybe I should come round your flat more" JJ says, while looking at me.
"That is the reason why I want you to put some clothes on" Harry says, laughing now.
"Na" I say and Harry huffs.

"Yeah and then we all took shots, and there was all these exotic cocktails" I listened to the boys talking about last night, filling Josh in on the details. The thought of alcohol made me throat tighten and my brain go into whirlwind, craving it.  I couldn't deal with this much longer, I had to go somewhere, a party anything.
"So we,lol all Skype at 8 tonight, film some GTA yeah?" Vik says, looking round at the rest of the sidemen.
Prefect, I could sneak out then. They were making this to easy.