(8)

A/N I have changed the person that found her to Tobi, not Ethan. It will make more sense later in the story :)

I wake up, once again in unfamiliar surroundings. I couldn't remember last night, and I had no idea where I was. The apartment looked like Harrys, but it was a different lay out and had different decorations.
"Finally wake then?" Tobi says, putting a glass of water and a tablet in front of me. I take them gratefully, my headache was a killer.
"Thank you, but why am I here?" I question, still confused.
"I found you last night, stumbling around reception" he says, laughing a little.
"Fuck" I say and he laughs.
"We need to talk about it lacy, you clearly have some sort of problem" he says, frowning. I sigh, annoyed I got caught and ashamed of myself.

"You said last night that Harry thought it all stopped, what was that about?" Tobi asks, looking over at me.
I sigh. He already knows about my drinking and drugs, I might as well tell him, give him the full explanation.
"You promise you won't tell and of the other sidemen?"
"I promise" he says, nodding.
"Okay I'm trusting you. Well, when I was 16 was when it really all started kicking off. I was invited to parties, and I loved them. It started off with just drinking, which isn't bad really. But the amount I was drinking just got higher and higher. Then one day at a party I was offered a cigarette, and I took it. I didn't want to say no, usually I was the life of the party, up for anything and everything. One night about 2 years ago someone brought some drugs, weed, in. Of course I didn't decline it, I took it happily. I've been addicted to everything like that for ages now, and it's kind of ruined my life. I was kicked out of school mid year 11, so I have no GCSE's what so ever. Even if I would've took them, I would've failed anyway, I spent all my time at party's drunks me high rather than revising.
My parents were so ashamed, still are. That's why the kicked me out. They told everyone I had got better, that I was over all of it, when really I wasn't. Harry thinks I'm fine now, that it was just a phase I went through about 2 years ago. When In actual fact I'm not fine, I'm not fucking fine at all." I say, looking down at my hands, afraid of what Tobi's reaction would be. I look up to see him looking at my sympathetically
"But you haven't been out since you've started staying with Harry?" He questions.
"I've been trying to stop, but it's hard. When you guys were all talking about the party my body craved it, I just had to go out" I said.
"Understandable" is all he says
"I'm sorry" I say, tears forming in my eyes.
"There's no need to apologise, I'll help you through this and so will the sidemen" Tobi says, coming over to hug me.
"No, you can't tell them" I beg.
"What? Why?" He asks.
"I don't want them to know about it, it's embarrassing" I mumble.
"But they're all there for you lacy, to help you." He says, confused.
"Just please don't" I say.
"Okay, looks like it's now my mission to help you through this" he smiles at me confidently.

_______________________________
A/N
Small chapter, it's an important one though ;)
Hope you're enjoying this, I feel like it's a lot better than my mini minter fanfiction for some reason. That one is written so shit oops XD

Also a huge thanks to twentyonesdmn who has been supporting the story by voting and commenting :) I appreciate it <3

Leave your comments <3

C xox