Chapter 7

"Okay, here we go Blessie..." She mumbled to herself when the bell finally rang at exactly 4 pm.

It's the moment she has been waiting for since early in the morning. Together with the courage and renewed spirit she has, she now willing to put her battle towards Thyago's heart to the next level. Take a risk and do something more than the ordinary. Her friends are definitely right, it is now or never. Whatever be the outcome of it, at least she tried. If he can only offer friendship, she would gladly accept it. At least she got a chance to be close with him. Grabbing her things going out of their classroom. She walked fast as she could not care she might bump into someone or she might slip and meet any accident for being a careless one. Her destination is at the Student's Park, where Thyago usually goes.

A smile automatically formed her lips when she saw him walked towards a bench located under a willow tree then seated there. Instead of wearing jeans and an oversized tee blouse like she usually does today, she wore a denim skimpy skirt and a peasant top partnering it with white sneakers. She let her curly hair loose and put a light lip tint and light green shadow on her eyes for makeup. Hannah helped her do the makeup while Mackie helped her with the outfit to choose. She fixed her hair then checked her breath and compose herself first then took a deep breath before she decided to come near him.

"Ummm, Thyago?" Thyago's attention automatically went through her when he heard her call his name.

Come on Bless, breathe... Don't mind those attractive queering eyes of him. Yes, he was captivating and breathtaking but set those silly feelings aside just for now and focus on your plan!!!

"Ummm..." She started out. Pretending to look uneasy and hesitating, she comes more closer and seated on the bench beside him. This is part of her plan. She needs to be looking hesitating and a bit shy in front of him.

"I kinda have this problem and I would like to ask you a favor. Uhhh... W-well, I was hoping you could help me because you're one of the few persons I knew who can help me out on this problem of mine." She started.

"What is it?" He curiously asked.

This is it Blessie! Make your acting very convincing...

"To tell you the truth, I have gathered a bunch of strength and courage before I came here in front of you. I know we are not close but you see when you are in need, you tend to hang on a desperate prospect so I set aside all the shame in me just to ask you this favor. Call me brazen-faced but I still ask you this favor." She stated acting uneasy and a bit shy. But honestly, a part of her us not really acting. She was indeed uneasy and a shame but not the same reason she was trying to tell him.

"What is it?" He asked smiling.

Oh, that smile again... Stop it please, Thyago!

"Please teach me in our Math lesson. I know you're a Math geek so I'm definitely sure I came to the right person." She told him then grab her hand that made him surprised.

She saw his eyes widen in shock then looked at their now clasping hands. He then put a mischievous smile as if he was amused in her.

Oh shit, hope this was convincing. Oh, stop it with your smile and gaze, it makes me lost my mind and forget my plan, dammit!