Chapter 6

1st Year, Highschool:

About to leave the library holding the books she borrowed, someone caught her eyes all of a sudden that caught her attention. She saw Thyago passed the hallway outside the library as the familiar throb of her heart occurred every time she knew he was around. A smile automatically showed her lips as her face brighten up. She was hoping she could chat with him or spend time with him so what she did is immediately went out of the library having the plan in mind. Filled with joy and excitement, this might be her chance to be close with him she thought. She fastened her pace like she was almost running trying to reach him and not wanting to disappear in her eyesight but then suddenly got disappointed when she saw Thyago met Elena along the way.

How disgusting it might be! Dammit, why of all people it has to be Elena?

She stopped right through her track and stomped her foot in outrage out of frustrations and disappointment. Why does Elena have to show up just to ruin her perfect moment with Thyago? He saw Thyago smiled sweetly at Elena and even heard him invited her to hang out tonight. It was the Buena Consecha festival tonight and the whole town celebrates it every year for having a good harvest for the whole year and ahead. They usually held celebrations and parties in the town's plaza and inviting famous bands and celebrities to perform. She has plans to go with Macky and Hannah tonight but her plans suddenly changed when she saw Thyago. She was actually planning to invite Thyago tonight but it's too unfortunate he has plans to invite her evil cousin to come with him.  She wonders how Elena can she manage to catch Thyago's attention without exerting too much effort? She was beautiful alright but that is the only good trait she has. Beyond that beautiful face is an ugly and evil personality. She was definitely disgusting and for the first time in her life, she never thought she'll felt jealousy over her cousin which is out of her vocabulary before. But that's only because of Thyago, not on the other way around that she likes to be Elena herself. She was totally contented being who she is but with Elena having Thyago's attention, she suddenly wished she could switch places on her.

From afar, she saw them chat and laugh together which upset her more. Minutes later, the sweet smile plastered on Elena's lips suddenly vanished and turned into a wry face when she accidentally saw her way. Elena's facing her way while she's far behind Thyago so the latter automatically had no idea about her presence. A wicked and sly smile formed on Elena's face as she looked straight through her eyes. She was not stupid to realized Elena was trying to make her jealous and the witch is completely succeeding. She saw her whispered something to Thyago that made him laugh out loud. She suddenly wished she's the one who can make Thyago laugh that way. Thyago whispered something back to Elena and that made the latter cock her brow then smiled mischievously. That moment, she wanted to hit Elena's head with a bow and arrow bull's eye. She doesn't deserve Thyago's attention because she knew what type of girl her cousin is. She knew how she flirts and hangs out with different boys. At a young age, Elena is a wild and promiscuous girl. She smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol. She even caught her kissing the team captain of the basketball team at the back of the school's gymnasium one time. For sure Thyago was not aware of what kind of girl Elena is and she knew he will only break Thyago's heart in the end.

They went to the locker area clasping each other's hands as she watches them walking away with pain and jealousy written through her eyes. She couldn't help to tightened her fist in disgust and frustrations seeing them walking away from her. She could feel her irritation and disgust to her cousin Elena is going stronger. Her chance to be with Thyago got slipped away and that's because of Elena. She's simply a witch and she hates her so much. Damn her!

"You know what, Blessie? You should do something about your feelings for him..." She almost jumps in surprise when she heard someone talked behind her.