"I teach fitness classes, and help my sister with her kids. I finished my B.S. in kinesiology last year, and I'm studying to get my personal training cert. I sit for my test next month."

"Where do you teach, I'd love to catch one of your classes," he said genuinely.

"Um.. I teach at Orange Theory in SImi Valley twice a week, and do bootcamps and dance fitness at the Y the other three days," she delineated.

"Do you enjoy it?" There he went with the seemingly frank interest again.

"I do, I love the energy, I'm a bit of an extrovert, which is just another way of saying I like to suck other peoples energy out of them," her eyes bugged out as she realized the set-up she had just given him. 'please don't be a dick and ruin this with the expected comment,' She thought.

He looked amused but said, "I know a bit about feeding off the energy of a crowd."

"I'm not sure that my 30 people give off the same wattage as your 30,000, but I would guess you do," she laughed.

"Will you continue to teach after you start training, and what is orange theory?"

She explained both to him, that she loved group fitness, but that it was not enough to live on. He commented again about coming to her class, so she showed him when and where. By this time, she was practically on his lap, and his hand was on her thigh, her skin singing; hitting every high note beneath his large palm. She looked at it, and looked up, biting her lip when they made eye contact again.

He leaned in again, speaking into her ear, "Not to be forward, but I'd like to spend the night with you. I've been thinking about what sounds you might make since I first saw you. I won't be offended if you say no, but I hope you don't."He pulled back enough to see her expression and waited on her reply.

"Yes, I'd love to." She breathed licking her upper lip and catching his slightly on accident. He sucked in a breath.

"I'm going to call you an uber. I'm heading out now, I hope to see more of you soon." He was looking at his phone while he whispered all this. "You're looking for a black camry," and then he leaned in to kiss her cheek, sliding his lips along her jaw and leaving her breathless as he got up and walked toward the back of the bar.

"Shit," she exhaled, texting her sister to tell her she was going home with him, being met with a field of exclamation points in return.

Alysia walked out, seeing her uber, jumping in and trying to remember what bra and panties she had on. She wished she was wearing the bralette that matched her lace boy shorts under her white tee, but she was too busty to pull it off confidently. 'Whatever,' she thought, 'this is a one-off. He probably will have me naked before he notices what I'm wearing.' At that thought, she felt a fresh wave of wetness hit the cotton covering her sex. Damn, she was going to come just thinking about this.

20 minutes later, they pulled up to a gate that opened when they came close to the camera, and they proceeded up the steep driveway to the crest of a cliff in the Hollywood Hills. She thanked the driver and looked up to see Harry opening the door, backlight and wearing the all black ensemble he had devastated her with at the bar. She squared her shoulders and tried to shake off the nerves, her stomach was in knots and the pressure of her arousal had settled so deep in her pelvis she was sure he'd only have to breathe on her and she'd climax.

She met him at the door, and he kissed her cheek again and murmured that he was glad she came. She turned her head and met his lips, exhaling into his mouth lightly, shocking herself with her brazenness. He didn't seem put off, he sealed his lips to her, and tilted his head, deepening the kiss immediately, sliding her bottom lip between his before licking her top lip to encourage her to open her mouth wider.