Prologue

The atmosphere inside the room is steaming hot. Not literally though. Hot because Yoongi, the nearly-naked businessman, is sitting crossed legs on the edge of the bed, taunting his naked pretty little boy.

The boy, whose name is Jimin, is sprawled on the bed, naked. His érection proudly standing.

"Pretty boys like you, should always have satin. Satin for clothes, satin for your skin." The little boy flushed beet red. He started covering his dainty face, but Yoongi swatted it away.

"You know, I don't like it when you cover your pretty face in front of me. You shouldn't be ashamed or anything. You are perfect."

"Yoongi, stop."

"That's not my name, little boy. " Jimin who is still hesitant whether he will say that or no.

"Daddy, stop. You are embarrassing me." Yoongi smirked and leaned down, kissing the little boy's full, plump lips.

"You know what? Let me continue what I was saying awhile ago. You distracted me, kitten." He sat straight again and Jimin whimpered.

"Lastly, you need a thing with satin. Do you know what kind of thing that is? " Jimin shook his head, and Yoongi stared intently at his hazel brown eyes.

"A satin covered bed where I could fūck the living daylight in you."

AN

Hello bitches. Let's start the journey and all end up in hell.

-Shana :)