{ Chapter 29 } - Anger, or Something else?

A/N: I was contemplating whether or not to upload this Saturday or Sunday, but Saturday won out after how many chapters I've written today (Completed 4, 2 of which were already semi-complete) and am still working on :)

Hope you enjoy Sang's Pov of the events before and after finding Luke with Gabriel ;)

-------------------------------

--- Sang's Pov ---

After storming out of the room, I suddenly felt exhausted. I was able to make it to the stairway before I had to stop.

Leaning a hand on the wall, I placed my other hand on my forehead, feeling a little bit of dizziness coming on.

I saw Gabriel and Luke sneak into the living room. Gabriel seemed like he was on a mission to talk to Luke.

'Hopefully Luke gets to say what he wanted to yesterday morning.'

I closed my eyes, pressing my hand into my forehead.

'Why did I drink that alcohol? Why did I let things get out of control? I should have just waited and talk to them individually, like I planned. But Olivia got me hyped up, and ready to demand exactly what I wanted. But did I demand too much... too fast?'

"Sang?" Someone asked me softly, touching my shoulder. My instant reaction was to slap the hand away, but I came into contact with someone's face.

I heard them gasp, and I looked up to see Kota holding his cheek softly.

"Kota," I breathed, placing a hand over the one on his cheek. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was you."

"It's okay," he said softly, looking away.

"Did something else happen at dinner? Why are you here?" I asked, but I'm afraid it came out harsh.

"We came to check on you," Silas said, leaning on the wall behind us.

"The rest of the guys let you guys come?" I asked skeptically.

"I may or may not have held a few of them back," Silas smiled.

"So what is all this?" I waved a hand in their direction. "Am I supposed to assume something here?"

Kota looked at Silas, trying to find his answer.

'I'll take that as a 'no'.'

"Follow me," I commanded, grabbing Kota's arm and stomping up the stairs.

Pushing my door open, I pushed Kota onto my bed. I turned to look at Silas, who closed the door behind me.

"Sit down," I said simply.

He looked at me silently before doing as I said.

"Silas, how do you feel about sharing me?" I asked simply.

"I've been on board with the idea since the beginning," he answered.

I smiled at him, cupping his cheek. "Thank you for being honest with me."

"Now," I sighed, turning to Kota. "I'll repeat the same question that you asked me, Kota. Do you really want to do this?"

"I... I don't know. All I know is that I don't want to lose you," Kota said, looking away.

"So, if I kissed Silas right now, in front of you, how would you feel about it?" I asked gently.

"I wouldn't know. You've never done it." He shrugged.

'I detect a challenge in there, somewhere.'

I beckoned for Silas to stand up, which he did, and I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him until we were a few steps away from the bed before bringing him closer to me. I softly wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled him down further, kissing him sweetly.