Chapter 30: Cockblocked

Craig was editing the footage of my prom when there was a knock on the door. 

We share an excited glance at eachother before Craig breaks the silence.

"Pizza's here," He moves his laptop onto the rug in front of the couch and goes to the door, leaving me sitting cross-legged, and alone. 

"Yay," I say quietly while holding my almost empty beer bottle.

He pays the pizza delivery guy, attempting to make small talk with the middle-aged man before closing the door and putting the box on the counter. 

"I'll get us some plates," He goes to a cupboard next to the stove and pulls out two plates. 

"Are you gonna keep editing?" I ask, glancing at his laptop, the video was already 16 minutes long and he is just adding the vlog from today. 

"Yeah, it should be done by like, 8." He says as he takes a couple slices from the box and puts it on both of our plates. I check the clock. It's already 6:30.

"Okay," I take the last sip of my beer before it was empty.

He walks over and hands me my plate. "Would you like another beer m'lady?" He asks as he grabs my empty bottle. 

"Depends on if you're going to have one too," I hand him my empty beer bottle and he puts it next to the sink. The bitter flavour lingered in my mouth as I took a bite from my greasy pizza, pairing perfectly with the sweet malts and floral hops that was stuck to my tongue.  

I looked at the computer screen as I ate, all the different tracks intriguing me. 

On the small preview screen was a paused video of my back walking into his apartment, my baggy black t-shirt and plaid red shorts floating through the doorway. 

I saw Craig approaching me in my peripheral vision before feeling a cold, wet bottle pressed against my inner thigh. 

I squeal with a mouthful of pizza and crawl away, the bottle in Craig's hand chasing me. I put my plate of pizza on the floor as Craig sits on me. 

"Paybacks a bitch!" He laughs as I wiggle underneath him, swallowing my pizza.

"Stop!" The words escape my smile. 

"This is your punishment," He laughs.

He was pretty heavy sitting on my hips. Everything seems to slow as he raised an eyebrow, smiling and leaning down so his lips could familiarize themselves with mine. One of his hands rested on my jaw as the other held the beer behind his back. My hands were on his thighs that settled on either side of me. His lips tasted like a party that had solo cups and keg stands. 

He soon got carried away and forgot about the bottle in his hand, allowing it to rest against my thigh once more. I thrusted him off of me and yelp, shimmying backwards.

He starts to chuckle and climb off of me.

"Sorry, I really didn't mean to that time..." He handed me the sweaty bottle and sat down next to me, picking up his computer once more. 

I hesitantly cuddled up next to him, clutching the bottle with both of my hands like it was a cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter day; planning my revenge. 

After about 5 minutes of him lightly editing the vlog, it was time to render it, and get my revenge. 

He put his laptop on his desk and returned with his own beer bottle before turning on the t.v for Netflix. 

I held my beer bottle in my left hand, and with my right I snaked up his shirt and pressed my icy hand against his stomach.