Chapter 19: Race ya!

Just quickly wanted to say- woah almost at chapter 20
(which makes me think this is gonna be a 60 chapter long story)
annnnddd
So awesome we hit 10K!
I remember freaking out with my friend meggie_styles about hittin 700!
K I'm done freakin out ^~^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I had finished brushing my teeth, I walked to my suitcase and put everything away in the pocket inside.

It was pretty quiet, except for the light breathing coming from Parker and his brother.

I quietly dug through my bag, looking for my phone charger so I could charge my phone while I was gone.

Suddenly, I felt a vibration in my hand, followed by my noisy super mario ringtone.

"Oh shit!" I whisper as I quickly decline the call, not bothering to check the caller I.D.

I heard the rustling of someone moving under the covers, and shortly after, I heard a yawn from either Dan or Parker.

I looked up at the beds to see who was up, feeling bad that I woke them.

I saw a sleepy Parker, wrapped up in the blankets with watery eyes.

"Where were you?" He asked, his voice sounding like a cheese grater.

I smiled before returning my focus to my bag.
"I had a sleepover," I started, knowing that he would think I fucked one of them.

"Was it an adult sleepover?" He asked cheekily. I could imagine the smirk on his face as he said that.

I giggled and shook my head.
"No..."

Technically all the sexual stuff happened this morning, and not during the actual sleepover.

"Yeah," He chuckled. "Surrree."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone charger, plugging it into the wall, and then my phone.

I stand up from my previous crouching position and look at Parker who was standing up, scratching the back of his neck and checking his phone. Like I suspected, he was without a shirt.

He wasn't super toned like his brother, but he wasn't super skinny like most guys without any muscle. He was just kinda average.

"Are you coming to hear Mini speak at 2?" I ask Parker, then proceed to remove the towel from my hair, and place it on the back of a nearby desk chair.

"Uhh, Maybe. Dan said he might wanna go try out some videogames, but I don't know what time he's gettin up."
He put his phone down and headed toward the humid bathroom.
"He had a really long night of clubbing,"

I grabbed my brush from my bag and quickly brushed my wet hair.

"Wait, if he was drunk, then who picked you up?" I asked.

"The bartender called a cab for him because he didn't want him driving. So a cab picked me up."

"Oh, well if he's hungover, I wouldn't suggest going anywhere today." I squeeze the rest of the water out of my hair with a towel and put my brush back in my bag.

"I know but-"

"Can you guys keep it down?" Dan groaned through his pillow. 

Parker and I share a guilt glance.

"Aw man! My head feels like I'm in a boat!"
He scrunches his face up and puts a palm on his forehead.

I remember some Advil in my bag that I packed incase I had a headache, so I grabbed it from a pocket in my bag and opened the bottle. Well, tried to open it about 3 times, before I had to put it down on a desk and push really hard while turning it, which finally made it open.