Chapter 11: Not According to Plan

We waited in line for quite a while, It moved slowly, so I wondered if we got more time with him than I thought. I was really tired and wanted to sleep through the whole line.

Lots of people in the line were about 12-13 year old boys, a few girls, but not many. I liked this line better because I was taller than the 13 year olds. Parker and I could see Mini from awhile away.

His hair was resting above his eyebrows in a fashion that looked like he tried to comb it, but the curls just killed the comb. He was posing for a picture with one eyebrow up and looking all sassy with a hyper girl that was doing the same. She was younger than me, but by the way she dressed she looked 17 or 18. It's looks like she attempted to do a smoky eye, then attempted to contour her face, just, too much makeup for a 13 year old.

A few boys went up after her and they all did a thumbs up, quickly leaving.
They were actually faster than I thought they'd be, they just go up there, pose, and leave. I wouldn't have time to say anything.

I started feeling sad but I knew I should feel happy because I'm getting to see and touch him, but I also don't want him to forget me.

Pretty soon we have moved to the near front of the line. I could start to see Mini's features. Like his blue eyes behind his glasses, his toned arms under his shirt, he just looked so unreal.

My breathing got shaky as we got to the front of the line, Parker going first. I felt waves of chills and the need to fix my hair.

As Parker took a picture with his tongue out and moved on to Vanoss, I almost fainted. Craig looked at me with a big smile on his face. I knew he was waiting for me, but my legs wouldn't move. My stomach tightened and I slowly shifted towards the stairs up onto the stage. I couldn't look him in the eyes and I stared at the floor.

OMG LOOK AT HIM YOU IDIOT! I thought.

I moved my eyes to his shoes and up his figure until his eyes met mine. They were happy eyes, filled with joy.

"...." I opened my mouth to talk but no words would come out. I still hadn't planned what I would say.

"Hey what's your name?" He asks with a smile.

Suddenly my breaths were short and small and I felt the tears. I frowned before he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into a hug.

"Oh no are you crying?" I heard him say. Him saying that made the tears run down my face.

"No, don't cry, please." His voice was pleading, but it also sounded relaxing, I could've fallen asleep to it.

I wrapped my arms around his stomach and buried my head into his shoulder, not making a sound.

He smelled good, not like cologne, but like a house. Like the shirt has been slept in before being worn. It felt comforting, like I was transported to his house where nobody was waiting in line for me.

After what felt like forever, He pulled away with his hands still on my shoulders, bending down to look at my face.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

I close my eyes and try to smile and nod. I knew I couldn't speak or else I would cry for another eternity.

"Do you want a picture?" He asks softly.

I shake my head, my eyes still closed.
I opened my eyes.
"I just want... another hug," I stuttered and laughed a bit, trying not to be awkward.

He smiled and quickly pulled me into another warm hug.

I heard an 'Awww' from Vanoss who was beside him on the stage.

I sighed into his chest and collected myself. This is not how I wanted this to go.