Chapter 13: He Likes Me

Eventually, Wildcat arrived at the booth.

"Hey guys," Tyler said as he walked up beside Vanoss.

"Hey Wildcat," Evan greeted him with a handshake.

"Sup Tyler," I heard Nogla say behind me.

"Ooh, Craig's got a lady friend?" He uses his funny voice.

"Maybe...." Mini chuckles.

"Her and her friend are gonna join us in bowling tonight." David says.

"Is her friend cute?" Wildcat steps over Vanoss and sits in between him and me.

"Depends if your gay," Craig says and points to Parker who was standing next to David.

"Ohh, wha-" Wildcat snorts. "Well yeah he's preddy darn cute." He sounds retarded on purpose.

I look over at Parker and I could see that he was embarrassed but also enjoying himself.

"You can flirt with him later," Nogla says jokingly.

Wildcat puts his head in his hands as he laughs. He was wearing a blue button up with dark jeans.

"Craig," Tyler starts. "Whys she in your lap?" He smirks as he looks at me.

Mini pauses. ".....Why not?" He shrugs.

"True." Wildcat says. "Now where's MY lady friend?" He asks, looking around the booth.

"I don't know, go find one." Vanoss says, still looking comfy in the shade.

"That's easy for you to say," David joins in the conversation.

I zone out and look over at Parker who was now staring at someone on the other side of the booth. I traced his line of vision to see Luke standing at the booth with a poster in his hands.

I was stunned, staring at him for a bit before looking back at Parker, hoping he would look at me so we could figure out what to do.

I could tell that Parker was sad seeing him, but he was hanging out with the gang! He could totally rub it in Luke's face!

I suddenly stand up in the middle of their conversation and walk over to him.

"Hey Luke!" I wave and fake a smile.

His vision goes from Vanoss who was in the process of standing up, to me.

He frowns and looks at me for about a minute.

"Oh, hey, you're that girl that fell!" He points at me and his eyebrows rise as if he's happy to see me.

"Mhmm." I nod, as I lean on the booth still fake smiling, feeling powerful.

"Sorry about your eyebrow by the way." He frowns and cocks his head to the side.

"Nah it's fine." I shake my head.

"You guys know each other?" I felt Mini stand beside me.

Then I think it finally hit Luke that I was hanging out with the gang. His eyes suddenly darted around the people behind the booth, before they focused back on us.

"You guys know each other?"Luke asks, settling on a raised eyebrow.

I look over at Mini and I could see that he was feeling vulnerable, probably hoping that Luke wasn't my boyfriend. His face had no expression, not even his super expressive eyebrows.

"Yeah he did this to my eyebrow." I point at it and ignore Luke. It sounded like a rhetorical question anyways.

Craig frowns and looks at Luke, like he was asking with his expression what happened.