"Good morning Greg," I smiled at the man whose brown hair was starting to grey.

"Morning Mrs Hernandez, and Mr Hernandez," Greg greets us politely.

Greg was Diego's driver, and also the somewhat butler for Diego. Of course Diego was older so he didn't need Greg as much, but Greg was basically there whenever Diego needed something.

As we drive to the private jet, I stare out the window. It was four a.m and the sun was starting to rise. Whenever I would go on holidays with my parents, watching the sun rise was my favourite part. It was beautiful. I traced the shape of the sun on the window glass.

"I've never seen somebody so fascinated by the sun," Diego chuckles.

"Well it's a beautiful sight. Have you never stopped to look at it?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"When I was younger, maybe. But now, no. I'm usually busy on my phone," Diego admits.

"You're not on your phone now," I say pointedly.

"Well, I've got you to keep me entertained,"

MY JAW DROPPED the moment I saw the jet.

How on earth was it fair for Diego to have a private jet at the age of twenty three? Diego smirked at my reaction and casually walked to the pilot, me in tow. Greg had taken the bags, but I kept my handbag with me.

"Violetta, this is Ferdinand," Diego introduces and I shake his hand vigorously.

I abruptly stop, feeling embarrassed because of my behaviour. Diego's grin didn't leave his face as he led me inside. The cream seats inside looked comfortable, like I would be able to sink into them. With his hand on the small of my back he leads me to two seats that were next to each other.

"Window seat!" I blurt out, and Diego laughs nodding.

I grin as I sit down, and sure enough I felt myself sink. I don't think we even left the runway before I closed my eyes, and let myself drift away into the darkness.