Chapter forty-eight.

Chapter forty-eight.

I pulled back the curtain to find Mel motionless on the bed. Ruby and Jazz at either side of her. She looked different since i saw her. The blood had been cleaned off her face revealing the damage. Her right eye was completely black and swollen. Her lip was busted and there were visible stitches on her forehead. Where as the left side of her face seemed completely fine.

'Is she just sleeping or?' I asked walking in a pulling a chair over to her bed.

'We aren't sure. The doctors won't tell us anything because we aren't family..' Ruby explained. Which basically meant that we would never know what was actually wrong with Mel because no one that is related to her is here with us.

'Well that's fucking bullshit!' I said crossing my arms over my chest.

'Tell me about it!' Jazz replied.

We sat there in silence for a good ten minutes. Silently hoping that Mel would be okay and that she would wake up soon.

'Um excuse me.' The lady her who showed me in said from the curtain as she popped her hair in.

'Yeah?' I asked. She pulled the curtain open further. A man in a white doctors coat stood next to her, clipboard in hand.

'Dr. Tenzi would like to speak to you all about Mel.' She explained motioning for him to come inside, once he did so she closed the curtain behind him.

'This is confidential stuff, I shouldn't even be telling you but since Mel's family are not here you need to know whats going on.' He started as he looked down at his clipboard. I bit my lip anxiously. Why did i get the vibe that he didn't have good news.

'Firstly, from what we can tell her injury's are not life threatening. She should make a full recovery. But she seems to have some internal damage. So just to make sure everything is done properly she will be air lifted back to London where they can give her the proper treatment that she needs.' He explained.

'Thats really all i can share with you. She will be flown back to London tomorrow morning.' He added. We all thanked him before he left, leaving us in silence.

'I guess thats good?' I said. Ruby and Jazz agreeing.

~

After sitting in the hospital for atleast another hour i decided it was time for me to go home. I just couldn't sit there anymore.

I got the the Villa, letting myself in quietly as i assumed everyone would be asleep. I made my way to my room, Harry sat on the bed. The light of his phone lighting up his face in the darkness.

'Hey.' He whispered. I decided not to waste anytime.

'Um I need to talk to you..' I trailed off. He switched on the light, his face was full of concern.

'What is it?'

'Well um...' i tried to find the right words, but nothing seemed to fit the situation.

'Spit it out..' He said taking my hand.

'i'mpregnant!' I said fastly. He looked at me confused.

'You're what?'

'I'm pregnant Harry...' I said slowly. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Harry got up off of the bed backing away slightly. He looked more angry than anything else. I felt my stomach drop.

He slid down against the wall, head in hands.

'F*ck!' I heard him mumble.