Chapter twenty-four.

Chapter twenty-four.

'I want, i want, i want..' I sung along with my music while everyone else slept on the plane. Yes, i still listened to One Direction just as much as i did before i started dating Harry. I was still a massive fan, and i still fangirled over them.

'What do you want?' I turned to my left to see Harry staring at me with my headphone in his hand. When he saw me looking at him he winked.

'I want lots of things.' I replied taking my headphone back. Before i could put it back into my ear and continue listening to One Direction i felt Harry's warm breathe run down my neck.

'I want you.' He whispered seductively. I swear his accent made what he just said ten times hotter!

'You already have me...' I trailed off, i knew what he meant but i was too tired to play along. I looked over at Harry once more, there he sat with no top on and blanket covering his legs.

'Please tell me you are wearing pants under that blanket?' I asked remembering that he once got naked on a plane. Surely that was illegal, no matter how hot it was?

'No pants.' He replied with a playful smile.

'But i have underwear on.' He added, I just rolled my eyes.

'Really Harry? Put some clothes on, its not even hot...' I said shivering, it was actually really cold. I zipped up Harrys Jack Wills hoodie that he let me borrow and pulled the hood on. I was suddenly struck with his scent. God he smelt good.

'I'm going to sleep. Night Harry.' I said quietly as almost everyone on the plane was sleeping. I sunk down into my seat a little trying to get comfortable, it was kind of hard to get comfortable on a plane...

'Don't i get a kiss?' He asked a he leaned down closer to my face. Before i could reply, or move closer he closed the small gap he left between us. He pulled me closer, trying to deepen the kiss as he did so. I almost gave in until i realized where we were. I pulled away, looking into his eyes.

'We're on a plane. Not now.' Was all i said before i turned to face the opposite way from him.

~

'Jazz!' Ruby and i said in sync as we ran up to her, going in for a massive group hug.

'I didn't know you were going to be here!' Ruby said excitedly.

'Yeah, Zayn asked me to come. I couldn't let you two girls have all the fun in America.' She replied with a laugh.

I looked over at Harry, he was talking to Zayn and Niall. Louis was at his side. I decided to go join them.

'Niall!' I said happily as i wrapped my arms around his waist, he hugged me back tightly. Niall was the one in the band i could see as an older brother or best friend. He was one of those guys you could tell anything to.

'Wheres Liam?' I asked anyone who was listening as we walked out of the airport. For a minute i had forgotten where i was. But as soon as i saw out of the massive set of automatic doors, excitement filled me. Apart from England, America was one of the places i wanted to go most. I definitely did not think i would be in America before i turned eighteen. But here i was, sixteen and i had been to my two favorite countrys in one month.

'He said he would meet us at the hotel.' Zayn replied. I watched as him and Jazz walked off infront of us, hand in hand. They really did make the cutest couple!

.