Chapter fourty.

Chapter Fourty - Harrys point of view.

'Its really cold..' I commented as i shivered a little. Out of all the days of the year, our heating had to play up on possibly the coldest day so far. Kyla and I sat on my bed watching my favorite movie of all time, Love Actually.

'Well why don't you get under the covers silly?' She replied simply. Not exactly the answer i was looking for.

'What?' She said after a minute. I didn't even realize i was staring at her.

'Oh nothing. You just look really hot right now.' I complemented her, her cheeks going a dark shade of red. But she did look hot.

'Oh please, i'm sitting here with no makeup and gross hair. How is that possibly hot?' She was always bringing herself down.

'Girls look better natural, especially you.' She looked at me in disbelief, but i was being completely serious. She just shook her head. The fact that all she was wearing was one of my Jack Wills hoodie and underwear may have made her just that little bit more attractive right now. But hey what can i say? I love it when a girl i like wears my clothes, its cute.

'But seriously babe, how are you not cold? You only have a hoodie and your knickers on. Its snowing outside and there is no heating in here.' I asked running my hand up her bare leg, her body stiffened at my touch.

'What can i say? You're just too hot...' She replied with a cheeky grin. I winked back placing my hand under her chin and lifting her face to mine. Seconds later her lips were moving in sync with mine. Her kisses still made me nervous, but this one was different. This wasn't just like every other kiss, there was so much passion in it.

I felt her hands move to my shirt, tugging at it. I pulled away from the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes. They were so full of desire. Before i could say or do anything she was pulling my shirt up over my head exposing my bare chest. I felt goose bumps forming from the cold air.

'So they do exist?' Kyla said looking down at my torso. It took me a few seconds, but eventually i caught on.

'Yupp' I said popping the 'P'. She just giggled.

'Thats cute!'

'You're cute!' I replied pulling her closer to me, wondering why there was such a big gap between us in the first place. She smiled wrapping her arms around my neck and bringing her lips to mine. She ran her hands down my bare body leaving a trail of warmth. Her hands met the top of my trackies, stopping abrubtly like she had suddenly realized what she was doing. Things had never gotten this far before.

She broke our kiss, sitting up. She just sat there for a second.

'Are you okay?' I asked sitting up as well. She just nodded. She started pulling her arms out of the sleeves of my jumper before pulling it over her head. My mouth dropped open. She looked around shyly as my eyes roamed her half naked body.

'Wow..' Was all i could manage to say. She fiddled with the ends of her hair, obviously not knowing what to do.

'We don't um..Have to do anything if you don't want to...' I said as she moved closer to me.

'No, i want to.' She replied in a whisper. Crashing her lips to mine. I ran my hands down the side of her body, she moved so she was basically sitting on top of me. I decided to take some control and deepen the kiss, she responded instantly as she ran her fingers through my curls.

It went from being absolutely freezing in my room to boiling. Things were definetely getting heated. The little..Or should i say big man in my pants was starting to agree. Kyla obviously noticed. She pulled away from the kiss. She looked at me nervously biting her lip.

'Are you sure you want to do this?' I asked, slightly out of breath.

'Yeah, I'm sure.' She replied.

~

'Harry? Harry?' A voice said from in front of me.

'Mmm?' I replied, not wanting to open my eyes just yet.

'Um its digging into me..' She replied in an awkward tone.

'Whaat?' I replied sleepily.

'You're um...Thing.' She said as i slowly became more conscious realizing what she was talking about.

'Oh sorry...' I said embarrassed as i moved back a little from her.

'Having a good dream were you?' She said as she turned over to face me. She let out a little giggle when she saw the look on my face.

'Really good!' I answered remembering what i had just dreamt.

'Care to share?' She asked suddenly interested.

'It involved you and me and a bed. I think you can work it out for yourself...' I replied looking down at my hands. I had no idea why i found this so awkward. I could usually be pretty open about this stuff.

'So a bit like right now?' She said, a cheeky smile playing on her lips. She slowly moved closer to me.

'Urm Ye-' Before i could finish she cut me off, kissing me passionatly. A lot like she was in my dream.

I knew in that second, That this was going to be so much better than every other time.