chapter fifty four:

Issy's P.O.V.

I let out a small scream, barely audiable. I peered my head round, expecting to see David on the floor.

I couldn't be more wrong.

"Olly!" I screamed, running to him. I leant down to him, putting my hand behind his head. My hand felt wet. I took my hand away from Olly's head. It was red. Covered in blood. I took off my jacket and put it behind Olly's head. "Shh, it'll be okay." I repeated, mainly for my sake as Olly couldn't hear me. I got out my phone and dialled 999. "Ambulance..." I told him my address and I put the phone down. I looked up to see no one. Where did David go? I quickly called Mum, asking if she could have the kids for a little while longer, she kept asking questions. I couldn't answer them so I hung up.

The door was on the latch so the ambulance men came straight in. They examined Olly and put him on a stretcher and got him into the ambulance. "You coming, ma'am?" The paramedic said. I slowly nodded, grabbing my phone and keys. I shut the door and saw flashes. So many flashes. This looks great. Olly going into the ambulance and my hands with blood all over them. I shook my head and got into the ambulance. "Can't wait to see the headlines tomorrow." I mumbled. The paramedic laughed. "Mind telling me what happened?" I breathed in, holding on to Olly's hand.

"We-we ordered pizza...and my ex, David, was there," I gulped, "Olly started shouting at him, and the next thing I know Olly's on the floor..." Tears began running down my face. The paramedic, who's name is Mark, put his hand on my shoulder. "We'll do the best we can, ma'am." "Please, call me Issy." He nodded but then looked at me. "Issy..." I turned to see his face. Mark. My ex. From the hospital. "H-hi." I stuttered. "You're a paramedic? Wow." He nodded and smiled. "How've you been?" I shrugged my shoulders. He took his hand away from my shoulder and wrote something down. I kissed Olly's hand, silently praying he'd come back to me.

We arrived at the hospital, and guess what, more paps. The secruity of the hospital were trying to back them off, but there were tons of them. "Issy, did you do this?" "What happened?" "Did Olly cheat and you lashed out?" "Is he dead?" I stopped. I froze. The last one. "Is he dead?" No. He can't be. I walked back over to Mark. "He's just got concussion right? He's going to be fine, yeah?" "Issy..." I cut him off. "No! Tell me he's going to be fine! I can't lose him! He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love him so much, he's my everything! We're getting married soon, we have 2 kids and one on the way," We were in the middle of the hospital, and literally everyone was looking. I felt bad for Mark, I was just screaming at him, "Just tell me he's going to be fine! I'm nothing without him! I can not lose him, Mark!"

"Keep it down." An Essex accent said, to the left of me. I looked over, Olly. He was, alive. I looked back at Mark, and back at Olly. I ran over to him. "O-Olly?!" He smiled. "You're making a scene." I put my head down in embarrassment. "But I loved it. And I love you." I kissed his cheek. I turned back round to apoligise to Mark when there was literally 100 pairs of eyes on us. They all just started clapping and cheering. What the...fuck. I turned back to Olly, who's eyes were closed. "The morphine we gave him for the pain, is kicking out. He might be out of it for some time." Mark said behind me. "I'm so..sorry." I said, giving him a hug. He hugged me back and kissed my hair. "It's fine. You were just worried." I nodded and broke away. "They're taking him into that room over there," he said, pointing to a door, "I'll come back later and check on you..and Olly." I thanked him and went through the double doors. "Can I help you, madam?" A snooty blonde receptionist said. "My fiance has just been bought in.. Olly Murs." she stopped in her tracks. "Olly's been bought in?!" she said, typing something into her computer. She gasped. "Do you know him..." She rushed off somewhere. What the hell? I stood at the reception for about 10 minutes before someone else came. "Can I help you, dear?" A much nicer, older lady said. "yeah.. I was talking to that blonde lady but she rushed off somewhere. My fiance has been bought in, Olly Murs." I repeat. She laughed. "That's Lara for you. He's in room...201." I nodded. "Thank y- wait, did you say Lara?" she nodded and turned her back to me. What is it today? Reunite with your ex's day? I walked off, trying to find room 201. Please don't let it be Olly's ex girlfriend Lara, please please please. I found 201 and I opened the door. Lara was there, holding Olly's hand, rubbing his cheek with her thumb. What the hell was I seeing? I closed the door, not knowing what to do.

Olly's P.O.V.

The last thing I remember is nearly going to punch David, but he beat me to it.

"He's just got concussion right? He's going to be fine, yeah?" "Issy..." She cut him off. "No! Tell me he's going to be fine! I can't lose him! He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love him so much, he's my everything! We're getting married soon, we have 2 kids and one on the way," I opened my eyes a tiny bit, trying to see where I was. I was in a hospital. My head was banging. I looked over to where all the noise was. Issy. Was yelling at..Mark? Oh hell no. There was literally 100 pairs of eyes on her. "Just tell me he's going to be fine! I'm nothing without him! I can not lose him, Mark!"

"Keep it down." I said, facing Issy. She looked over, relief went through her. She looked back at Mark, and back at me. And then she ran over to me. "O-Olly?!" I smiled. "You're making a scene." I said. She put her head down in embarrassment. "But I loved it. And I love you." She kissed my cheek and she turned back round. And that's all I remember. I closed my eyes and god knows what happened next.

---

"Olly..." I heard an unfamiliar, but familiar voice say to me. I felt someone rubbing my cheek with their thumb. "Issy?" I mumbled. The girl laughed. "Who's Issy? It's me." I slowly opened my eyes and saw Lara. please say this is a dream. I closed my eyes and opened them again, she didn't change. "Hey sleepy bones." she kissed my forehead. "w-what are you doing here?" I said, trying to pull away from her. "I work here. But some girl came in looking for you and I came in." I gasped. "Some girl? Who was she? Oh yeah, maybe my fiance..." She looked at me confusingly. "You're getting married?" I nodded. "To Issy, may I add. Get out, please." She shook her head. "You're stuck with me." She mumbled into my lips, kissing me. I resisted it. "Nurse!" I shouted as loud as I could. Seconds later an older lady came in. "Lara? Get back to work please." Lara sighed and got up. "See you later, gorgeous." I shivered. "Excuse me?" I said to the older lady. "Could you please get my fiance? Isabella Davis?" She nodded and left.

Issy peered her head round the door, checking the seat next to me. "Issy...i swear, I never.." she laughed. Oh. "You were sort of out of it, so, don't explain." I nodded slightly until it hurt my head and laid back on the cushion. "This is weird, huh." She nodded, knowing exactly what I was talking about. "It's normally me in there, in some shit. You coming to my rescue. Now the tables have turned." I laughed, wincing at the pain. "Oh, my baby." I pouted and she kissed my forehead. "The doctor said you'll be out in a couple of days." I smiled and held out my hand for her to take. She took it and I squeezed it. "Ouch..." She said, peeling my hand away from hers. "Sorry." I said, loosening the grip. She sat down in the seat next to the bed and stared at me. "Thank you." She looked at me puzzled. "For what?" I smiled. "For saving me."

~VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER~