chapter forty one:

Issy's P.O.V.

a week and a half later

"So, you ready for All Star Mr and Mrs tomorrow? Your TV debut?" Olly said, winking at me. "I'm excited." I lied. I was terrified. "Issy, I know you. I can tell you're terrified." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I'm fucking terrified." I admitted. He laughed at me and gave me a massive cuddle. "It'll be fine." he reassured me. "I hope so. I'm rubbish at game shows. You saw how I was at the Wii Quiz Game." he laughed at how bad I was. "I'm sorry, but who doesn't know where the Statue of Liberty is? We went there last week!" "I pressed the wrong button!" I argued my case. He kissed my hair and mocked me, multiple times. "Now, where's the London Eye?" he said, pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hands and turned over in a huff. "I'm only joking babe." he said, rolling me to face him. "Fuck off." I muttered under my breathe. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Night, baby. I love you." I scoffed. "Hate you." I replied. He wrapped his hand around my waist, and linked my fingers with his. I didn't resist it. It was comfortable. Heaven.

I woke up with Olly's muscular arms draped over my waist. Today was the day. 'My TV debut' as Olly said. I smoothly removed Olly's arm from me and I jumped out of bed. The time was...7:50am. Ugh. I checked if Holly and Scott were awake - they weren't. I was dropping them off at Mum's and then she was bringing them down to sit in the audience. I walked into the bathroom, removed my clothes and jumped in the shower.

As soon as I walked back into the bedroom, Olly was awake. I smiled at him and grabbed my clothes. "Good morning, beautiful. Better mood today?" he said, winking at me. I sarcastically laughed and turned around. I suddenly found two arms wrapped around my waist from behind. He picked me up and span me around. "Put me down!" I said, holding onto his hands for dear life. He put me down and spun me around. And he kissed me. I threw my hands to his cheeks, kissing him back. "Why are you in a good mood?" I said, kissing his cheek quickly and turning back around. "I can show you off to the world." he said, kissing my neck. "Most of the world already know me." I replied, putting on my jeans. "Not properly though. You're not just my fiance. You're my best friend, the mother of my children, my world." I blushed and looked to the ground. "You really know how to make me feel all childish and giddy, don't you?" he cheekily nodded and headed out the door. I put on my floral peplum top, and I threw on my converses. I walked out of the room and into Holly's. She was already up, playing with her dolls. "How long have you been up?" I asked, sitting on her bed. "Only a couple of minutes." she said, brushing her dolls hair. I nodded and stood up. "When you're done, get changed, we're going to see Nanny." she nodded, but I don't think she was listening. I laughed to myself and walked out. I walked into Scott's room, he was still sleeping. I'm not joking, he can sleep for England. I decided to leave him a little longer, not wanting to disturb him. I walked downstairs and made some breakfast.

Olly's P.O.V.

I ran out the shower after hearing my phone ring for the millionth time. "Hello?" I said, still dripping wet. "Ols, it's Sarah. I'll be picking you and Issy up in an hour." "Okay, thanks, see you then." I said, ending the call. I walked out and walked halfway down the stairs. "Issy, Sarah's picking us up in an hour." she stuck her thumbs up and carried on eating breakfast. I walked into Holly's room and realised she was playing with her dolls. "Sweetie, can you get dressed?" she nodded and got up to walk to her wardrobe. Scott was being very quiet. I walked into his room, he was still sound asleep. That boy can sleep for England.

*ding dong* "I'll get it." Holly said, running to the door and opening it. "Hello gorgeous!" Sarah said, picking up Holly and hugging her. "All ready?" she said, looking at me. I nodded. "Do you think you can drop the kids off at Esme's?" Sarah nodded and we got in the car. Scott had woke up about 10 minutes before Sarah arrived, and he hasn't stopped crying. "I'm sorry about Scott, Sarah." Issy said, feeding him. "Issy, honestly, that's the 10th time you've apoligised. They're kids, they're going to cry!" Sarah said, giving her the sympathetic eyes.